• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Domestic BokuAka

damagecontrol

Hey there! If you want to roleplay a fluffy and angsty BokuAka au with me, hit me up (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ My idea is as follows: Bokuto and Akaashi have gotten married, moved in together, and done all the typical couple-in-love things. Their next step? Adopting a child. Maybe it's Hinata, maybe it's Kageyama, maybe it's someone else from Haikyuu entirely! We can talk about the character and their age as well as plot OOC. I'm looking for a literate partner (I usually write around 3 paragraphs or more per response and would like for my partner to write about 3 as well) and will be playing Akaashi o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o I'm pretty new to this site, so bear with any mistakes I might make. I'll post my starter below and, if you're interested, I hope to hear from you!

Akaashi had never been this nervous in his life. Not when he had been on the volleyball court in highschool, not when he had confessed the day before graduation, not even when he had pulled out an engagement ring of his own when Bokuto had gotten down on one knee. He was wearing a hole in the living room floor as he paced back and forth.

The house wasn't huge, by any means, but Akaashi was proud of the life he had built in it with Bokuto. The two stories of the old, Victorian-style building were covered wall to wall in pictures that Bokuto had insisted on keeping regardless of their quality (though Akaashi made sure to dust them off every day). Everything was clean organized, just the way he liked it, even if Koutaro had needed to tell him to relax a little more than normal that week. The two spare rooms had been furnished properly with their own beds, dressers, and amenities, a little sparse to leave room for their new occupants' personalities.

Their house looked fine, he supposed, but that wasn't really the problem. The problem was whether the children they were adopting would see it as a home.

"What if they don't like us?" Akaashi picked at the skin around his thumb as he looked up at his husband. He'd asked this same question more and more in the last few weeks, and he couldn't help but ask it again. "Are we ready?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back