• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol 1

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I finally gave in to an idea I had rolling around in my head because I am an otome game fan. So, I present to you Doki Doki Vol. 1. Not to be confused with Doki Doki Literature Club. Doki Doki here is used for the common sound put in shoujo manga when someone's heartbeats quickly in reaction to a love interest.

Doki Doki Vol. 1 takes place in your generic high school and already has quite a few votes into the progress. More information can be found within the first post of the thread on how to play, companionship meter, and I will be adding in a grade meter later on because why not? XD

Join us~ We're still introducing the love interest characters. :3

is it still open?
Of course, it's a quest RP XD You just cast your vote and the story progresses based on choices that are player made.

Come join us! There is no overly complicated plot and each day will be given a tl ; dr summary. You can read Day 1's summary here.

Join us for Day 2!

No need to worry about the 650+ replies, we have a summary thread for a TL;DR that allows you to jump right into the story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back