• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Choice: Ask for advice.

Choice: Ask for advice.

"Do you have any advice on how to deal with her? I think I'm in deep on her list of student's she thinks are troublemaker's and right now I just want to survive her class," you sigh. Honestly, you didn't know if you could take dealing with your science teacher for an entire year at the rate you were going.

"Advice?" Ms. Kameda says with a soft hum. "The only sure way to get yourself out of this hole you're in is to start by just being a cog in that class. I know it sounds awful, but look at it this way. It's one class for around an hour or so. So, for on hour a day in that one class you go into a survival mode and only speak when she calls on you. She'll probably pick on you for a bit until someone else slips up and then her target will switch. I will also tell you to not ever bother trying to get on her good side because that old witch doesn't have one."

You get a bit flustered as your math teacher calls your science teacher an old witch. She catches your shocked expression and just gives you a grin. "I'm not that old and five years ago I was also in high school. You won't tattle on me will you and tell her I called her that?" She gives you a playful wink and brings her index finger to her lips for a moment. The bell rings and she ushers you off to take your seat.

When your class ends you head directly to your art class with Ms. Kameda giving you a friendly wave as you walk out of the room. You walk at a slower pace as you feel like the day has become longer than usual. Kaoru passes you a note before heading off to their next class themselves. You get to your next class though Naoto seems to have dropped off his stuff and wandered off somewhere.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Read the note from Kaoru.
[div class=buttons]
Go through Naoto's things to find the sketch.
[div class=buttons]
Play a game on your phone.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-envelope[/fa] Read the note from Kaoru.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-ellipsis-h[/fa] Go through Naoto's things to find the sketch.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-mobile[/fa] Play a game on your phone.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Read the note from Kaoru.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Go through Naoto's things to find the sketch.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Play a game on your phone.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#133492; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Achievement Unlocked: 600 posts!
[class=achievement] display: flex; width:400px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -moz-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -webkit-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; [/class] [class name=achievement state=hover] background-color:#5d5add; color:#fff; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=unlock] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:50%; background-color:#ccc; font-size:50px; [/class] [class=text] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:250px; padding:10px; box-size:border-box; [/class] [class=text1] text-align:center; [/class]

[div class=achievement][div class=unlock][/div][div class=text][div class=text1]Achievement Unlocked
600 posts!
600th post by Jhade Jhade [/div][/div][/div]

Just playing the game seems boring (narratively speaking) and I don't think we're the kind of people to start randomly scavenging someone else's belongings without their permission

What Idea Idea said. I also don't want to get in trouble with another teacher if we get caught going through Kaoru's stuff.

Read the note from Kaoru. Although I think that Naoto might like that. He just seems like this kind of person.

Perfect opportunity to chime in and leave a vote - it's not like things are already decided or something...

Choice: Read the note from Kaoru.

Choice: Read the note from Kaoru.

You were tempted - you weren't going to deny that fact - to take a peek at Naoto's sketchbook, it was right there and the secrecy was bothering you. Honestly, the sketch was probably nothing more than some awful stick figure and he was just teasing you to gain your attention. Sure, lets go with that. You pull out Kaoru's note she had given to you between classes as you walk over to your seat. Old school since they could have probably just texted you.

Wait.

You had never asked her for her contact information! You mentally face-palm. You had probably been too distracted and forgot to ask them for it. Who didn't have their roommates socials?! You groan out loud as you realize now why they had to hand you off a note. Next time you two meet up you'll have to exchange contact information.

Just as you are about to open the note you feel someone lean over your shoulder and you freeze as a very familiar voice speaks very closely to your ear.

"Ooooh, did someone get their first hand-written love confession? And on the second day of the semester too! My my my," came Naot's sultry voice. You jerk and somehow end up headbutting him in the process to get away due to being startled by his closeness and presence. You heart pounds from the shock of being startled and you point at him angrily.

"W-What the hell?! Don't sneak up on people," you exclaim loudly getting stares from the other students in the class who begin to whisper amongst their friends. Naoto's hands nurse his injured nose and his eyes watered slightly in reaction to the pain.

"So I guess I was right, so who confessed hmm?" came his muffled voice.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
It's none of your business!
[div class=buttons]
It's not a love confession!
[div class=buttons]
Oh are you jealous?[/div][div class=buttons]
It's from my roommate![/div] [/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk [/fa] It's none of your business!
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] It's not a love confession!
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-bolt[/fa] Oh are you jealous?
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-leaf[/fa] It's from my roommate!
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "It's none of your business!") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "It's not a love confession!") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Oh are you jealous?") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "It's from my roommate!") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#133492; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

It's from my roommate!
Because really, that's all we know, since he didn't let us read it yet!

But it might be fun to play back, too.

Choice: Oh are you jealous?

Choice: Oh are you jealous?

"Oh, are you jealous?" you ask in a flat tone as you step away to a safer distance from Naoto whose smile was completely unfazed. You quickly shove the letter from Kaoru into your book bag and cross your arms over your chest. You didn't want him reading your note over your shoulder so you would have to read it later before you went to your homeroom at the end of the day.

"Oh I am very jealous and curious about who confessed to you," Naoto replied as his tall frame leaned over slightly.

"Too bad, it's none of your business."

"Of course a love rival is my business," he laughed. "I can't compete fairly if I don't know who they are." The bell rings and Naoto ruffles your hair playfully before giving a small wink, "We'll have to finish this conversation later then. Maybe I could give you a sketch in exchange for information."

You sigh and go to take your seat quickly. Naoto was so easy going that it seemed no matter what you said didn't bother him at all. It also made it hard to tell if he was joking or serious about anything he did or said. You glare at him from across the room as you ponder his purpose and Naoto gives you a friendly wave which prompts you to quickly look away and focus on the lesson.

By the end of your art class your neck was so tense from trying to keep your eyes from wandering over to Naoto that the muscles ached. You sigh and quickly make your way to grab your lunch. Akane like before had a gaggle of girls sitting with her. Naoto was sitting with his friends along with Daichi. Hana was also with some of her friends and Kaoru was mingling with that group.

Who will you eat lunch with?
Choose Wisely!

Options don't have a click, just post who you want to sit at lunch with.​
[class=Kameda] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Kameda state=hover] background-color:#ff586c; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Tanaka] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Tanaka state=hover] background-color:#239a99; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Hana] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Hana state=hover] background-color:#ffa3e8; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Akane] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Akane state=hover] background-color:#7062a5; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Daichi] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Daichi state=hover] background-color:#3590b2; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Naoto] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Naoto state=hover] background-color:#133492; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Kaoru] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Kaoru state=hover] background-color:#434834; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class]
[div class=Akane]
oTwdr68.png

Kanada Akane
[div class=Hana]
GsOece9.png

Aikawa Hana
[div class=Daichi]
iwj8Zmf.png

Endo Daichi[/div][div class=Naoto]
oIgGBfF.png

Hiraoka Naoto[/div][div class=Kaoru]
JbOuyrf.png

Kukichi Kaoru[/div] [/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "It's none of your business!") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "It's not a love confession!") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Oh are you jealous?") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "It's from my roommate!") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#133492; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back