• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Literature Club!

Writingel

You Must Be Out of this World
Hey all! I've been feeling a bit nostalgic for a couple years ago, and I was thinking about roleplaying Doki Doki Literature Club. I know it's fell off a lot in popularity, but I still figured it'd be worth a shot in the dark.

I'm mostly looking for a slice of life type plot, probably even with shipping involved, but if people have ideas I'd love to hear them! I know the base game might not loan itself well to many scenarios, but all AUs and other scenarios are welcome.

I lean towards playing Natsuki myself, but I can fill in any role. We could even do a genderswap one if it fits you.

All I ask in no smut, and semi-frequent replies! I can understand rapid-fire responses may not be possible for everyone, but at least once a day, ideally more, is what I ask.

So yeah, if you'd like to PM me and brainstorm together, please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back