• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Literature Club AU RP (Open)

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
So, I sort of got this idea from another website. I was thinking of maybe making a DDLC roleplay group. There is “AU” in the title for a reason. I don’t intend for this to be a horror roleplay following the storylines of the game. Instead, it would be a casual setting of an actual dating sim like the game’s false image is.

For the very first part of the roleplay I will only need 4 other people. I will be playing Monika, so I need a MC (either gender), Natsuki, Yuri, and Sayori. After a certain period of time I will be accepting OC’s to join the “literature club”.

The basic storyline stays the same. Sayori drags MC into the literature club and he/she decides to join. Then there are events leading up to the club festival. At this point I’ll accept OC’s

Please one character per person and first come first serve

Monika - me
Natsuki - Saturnah Saturnah
Protagonist - NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
I can write poems from random words. I shall throw my hat onto that protagonist spot if this comes to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back