Advice/Help Doing research for an RP. Which character are you MOST reminded of from these bullets points?

CaptainJack73

- Very kind-hearted, but also has trust issues, due to her past as a slave.
- Strong sense of justice
- Humble
- Often serious, ignorant to jokes from others.
- Wastes no time dealing with any that annoy her.
- Extremely physically capable
- Prefers to deal with conflict quickly and efficiently, without much flourish.
- In dire situations, flies into berserker rage until she exhausts herself
- Normally keeps a clear mind and will strategise like a leader, delegating her comrades in the best positions they can fill and take those roles effectively.

Well, the first character this reminded me of that actually fits decently well into that criteria is Alpha from Eminence in Shadow. I don't quite recall how she deals with jokes, her scenes are almost always some of the most serious, however part of the core concept of Eminence in Shadow is that many of the characters take the crap the main character makes up on the spot seriously, and often blow it out of proportion (but then it coincidentally turns out to be real anyway, furthering the misunderstanding), so I guess it's not too far fetched to say she at least potentially fits the criteria. The other criteria she doesn't necessarily meet is flying into a berserk rage, she always remains calm and calculated, and while the one time she was in an actual dire situation she did let her emotions get the best of her, that situation also happened to be one where there some very personal stakes involved so I'm not sure how much it counts.

Another one that I didn't come to mind right away, but fits the bill just about perfectly (again kind of iffy on the misunderstanding jokes part) is Ritsu Myuses from Reincarnated As An Aristocrat With An Appraisal Skill. He also wasn't a slave I don't think, if I recall correctly he was a homeless refugee in the story who (spoilers) as a soldier deserted from a war. Other than that, he really fits even better than Alpha.

Lastly I want to give an honorary mention to Raphtalia from Rising of the Shield Hero.

Not sure how this might help, but I hope it does :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back