• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Doing Custom Busts for RP Characters!

Zexeos

Actually a dinosaur.
Hey, you! Yeah, you with the face right there!

Are you tired of always using an anime or celebrity face claim that doesn't precisely depict your character perfectly? Are you tired of having to devote paragraphs to your character's appearance, when an image would be worth a thousand words? Do you want to help a disabled person make a living? HELL YEAH YOU DO!

"But Kelly," I hear you say. "What does your art look like, and why should I buy it from you?"

Well, that's a great question! Let me show you why Kelly Art is the Best Art.

veK815r.png
0ArrxkA.png
xhyrian_bloodscorn_by_zexeos_dd2y5un-pre.png
ckNIEbj.png

Looks good, am I right? 👀

For now, I'm just sticking to humanoid characters, but stay tuned for non-humanoid character busts! (Something I'd really like to do are Warrior Cats and furries, so if there's a demand for that, please let me know.)

"Alright," you start. "But how much do these cost?"

Another good question! Let me tell you - These images costs as much as five cups of coffee! Ever heard of a service called Ko-Fi? That's how you'll pay me. :D

>>> Buy Zexeos a Coffee. ko-fi.com/zexeos <<<

Now let's get down to the Nitty-Gritty.

First thing, all rules of RP Nation apply here.
Secondly, you CANNOT post this image without crediting me.
Third -- you CANNOT edit these images in any way, except for resizing. This includes removing my signature. If you remove my signature, you will no longer be able to receive commissions from me.
Fourth: I can use the image in any way I see fit. I won't claim the character as my own, but I'm allowed to use the image in art examples, and in my portfolio, as well as post it to places like my Deviantart.
Fifth, You have to trust me as an artist. Sometimes, artistic decisions must be made for an image, especially if your character description is vague. There will be no redraws or refunds.
Sixth, prices are non-negotiable, as these take a while to make. At my rate, I make less than minimum wage on these images, so please, no haggling! ((Tips are greatly appreciated, however. <3 ))
And last but not least, I need to receive payment before I start drawing. It's how artists protect themselves from scamming, it's nothing personal!

Sound good, fam? Alright, cool!

There's no form - just PM me and we'll make arrangements!

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Very nice, and lovely pitch hehe! I wish you lots of luck with the commissions, they look great! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back