• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MamaChrome

Hello friends! I am looking for a new roleplay partner to join me on a venture in the Mass Effect universe. Long story short, I'd love to create an OC-driven roleplay that would center on our two characters recruiting a slew of NPCs for a secret mission -- very much based on the Mass Effect 2 storyline, complete with loyalty missions, biotic shenanigans, and, of course, alien smooching, because are two characters are definitely going to fall in love. If this intrigues you, please read on! <3

A little about me -- my name is Dani! I'm 25 years old and have been roleplaying on and off for over a decade now. I would consider myself a pretty fanatical typer, so I adore multi-para to novella-post length roleplays. That said, I do tend to take a hot minute in between posts. I find I'm happiest somewhere between 2-3 posts a week depending on my schedule. I'm also really looking to build a plot with my partner! I've got a few half-baked ideas floating around, but I want to develop them together so we can create something that will excite both of us.

Romance-wise (and do want to play around with our characters having some sort of romantic tension! Though I am absolutely happy with anything from the mushy gushy to the "I could kiss you or rip your throat out... and tonight you're lucky it's kissing" dynamic!), I'm open to it all! I'm happy playing male, female, and nonbinary characters and love m/m, m/f, and f/f equally. I would honestly really love to play a turian, quarian, or drell as I've got some really old OCs I'd enjoy breaking back out to fix them into this plot.

As I mentioned above, I want to play a scenario where our two characters are the first to be recruited into some top secret mission (perhaps they were recruited by the Council/Alliance/Turian military to investigate a first contact encounter that went bottom up? Or maybe the quarian fleet has decided to fund our mission to investigate a new rogue AI that's begun wreaking havoc on a desolate planet? Or one of our characters is a Spectre that needs a team of agents to take down an information broker with a little too much dirt on them? Or literally anything!!). Heck, our first scene could even be whoever joined up first recruiting the other. From there, we'd work to recruit 3-5 additional crewmates, gain their loyalty, and figure out how to win the day (....or lose the day too!). I just really love the Mass Effect 2 set up and I think it'd make for a really fun roleplay scenario.

If this interests you at all, please hit me up! I am excited to get started and want to gush all about how much I love these games and their lore.

Keelah Se'lai <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back