• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Does anyone want to roleplay? - Ignore Prefix -

. l e m o n c h i l d .

𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 π™—π™š 𝙨𝙀π™ͺ𝙧
Hello!
I am looking for a fairly active roleplay partner.
I would prefer if you wrote about 3 paragraphs for the beginning of the roleplay then narrowed down to two or one.
Of course sometimes that isn't always possible, it happens to the best of us.

The sun was shining brightly, birds chirped in delight and everything seemed perfect that morning. People roamed the streets as it was closed off for a festival, there was laughter and chatter, their voices bounced off of the walls of the buildings around them. The street was blocked off about two blocks down, leaving plenty of space for the event. Tents were set up everywhere, there were sales happening, advertising, everything that made a good festival.

The sun shone through the seventh floor of a penthouse building, causing a dark-haired male to wake up. His name was Hidehiko, he wasn't a manly man at all, he had a very small figure and was short for the age of 22, he was loved by everyone of his neighbors and they all wondered why he was single, probably because of his commitment issues.

He rolled out of bed and stretched, a yawn coming along with that stretch. He did his normal morning routine and smiled to himself in the mirror. He walked out of the bedroom, changed into an attractive outfit, ate a granola bar, then ran outside happily.

Today was going to be a good day for Hidehiko..

and that will narrow down as the roleplay goes on.
I can roleplay on here or Amino ( RPA ).
I do have a Discord but it is blocked at my school and that is when I am most active.
I do have a few rules, they are pretty easy to follow:
- I do not do fxf
- Supernatural is not my cup of tea
- Fandoms are okay, only if I have a good understanding of the fandom
- Try to reply at least 5 times a day, if that is not possible, don't worry, I'm patient.
- Do not spam me if I am gone, usually I will say something but if I don't, understand that I have a life to live and something came up. I will most likely be back in a few hours or a day.
- If you have any interest in spicing up the roleplay, starting a new one, or leaving, please tell me.
- Try to match up the amount that I type or do more.
- I am in the EST time zone
- If you have any questions, PM me or comment ;3:

Here are my characters:
β„˜ Characters

Last edited:
I do a lot of dark themes roleplays normally, I can do other themes though as long as they are realistic.

sounds good to me, I dont know if i can post 5 times a day but i think i might be able to swing 3 hope thats ok.

dark themes are nice for something different you ahve any ideas on wher to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back