• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Does anyone want to fight?

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm kind of bored so I was wondering if anyone wanted to have a battle. The character you use has to be fantasy based and you have to be detailed, as in you have to explain your moves. Do not just say that you dodged me without explaining how. Do no God Mod me, do not auto hit me, do not try to auto kill me or bunny me.

It does not have to be fight to death, it can be sparring match or practice battle, but I really need something to do in the meantime while I work on my rp.

We can do one on one, battle royal or team battles of you want, I don't really care.

[QUOTE="Ine Kurogane]Alright since you're the only one who replied it looks like we're doing a one on one

[/QUOTE]
yep

[QUOTE="Ine Kurogane]In that case I should probably post it in 1x1

[/QUOTE]
we haven´t discussed anything about it yet. You should PM me so we can.

Well it's just a fight, I mean I guess I need to know what character you plan to use, but how much is there really to talk about?

Do you want it to be a fight to the death or just a practice battle?

[QUOTE="Ine Kurogane]Well it's just a fight, I mean I guess I need to know what character you plan to use, but how much is there really to talk about?
Do you want it to be a fight to the death or just a practice battle?

[/QUOTE]
that´s one thing. Setting, battle system, possible limitations for the characters, plot context, if it has multiple events or not, etc...

Well I only need something to do while I work on my role play, so odds are it's not going to have multiple events.As for battle system, I'm not much for dice rolling, so its probably just going to be standard attack and counter reply system, unless you have a problem with that.

As for character limitations, that kind of depends on your answer to my question.

[QUOTE="Ine Kurogane]Well I only need something to do while I work on my role play, so odds are it's not going to have multiple events.As for battle system, I'm not much for dice rolling, so its probably just going to be standard attack and counter reply system, unless you have a problem with that.
As for character limitations, that kind of depends on your answer to my question.

[/QUOTE]
Practice battle, I suppose?

I'm more than happy to obligie your on battle as it's my second home. I have a OCC in mind for whatsoever warrior you decide to use in our duel.

I'm totally up for some combat RP, doesn't matter if it's a 1v1 or a free for all. Have a character ready that would be perfect for this kind of RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back