Other Does anyone use a site other than Google Docs for characters?

i mean, rpn itself has a lot of lovely codes / templates that i use, and the private workshop is perfect for storing characters. mine is laid out like so ( along with a section for fandomless characters and anime ocs ).

before rpn, i was on a site called quotev, which had a great journal function for storing characters; other than that, if i didn’t have anything else, i suppose i might just write them down in my notes app.

Aside from Google Docs, I used to have/maintain a weebly site with all my OCs. I used this mostly for commission information but it's nice to be able to give each character their own page.

you can always store them on-site via the Private Workshop. I used to have all my various characters stored on the sites I created them on, and then backed up on my computer. But that was a big hassle to keep track of as the years wore on. Honestly, if you know how to manipulate Google Docs, it's probably one of the best resources for character sheets that I've come across. And since you don't have to sign up to anything/where in order to view it, it is universally applicable. I've pretty much moved all my relevant characters over to Google Docs because it's been my best option for such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back