Other Does Anyone RP until they're Exhausted? x.x

Luminous

song of solomon
I mean, I am a full time preschool teacher, so I get home around 6PM. After that I am role playing until I literally fall asleep. Don't know if this is a good or bad thing. x) Has anyone else gone through this? x

As for me, I haven't done that per say, but I'm still in high school, so I have a lot more time than you, I think. I haven't RPed till I slept, but I have brainstorm on my own until I have.

I have yeah. Early last year I had 2 weeks off and RP'd for many, many hours a day. Some of my partners were responding very quickly and I just kept responding back, I had something like 8 RP's going I think with different people so it was pretty crazy.

Pretty much every day. Though right now it's because I'm on a steroid that keeps me up all night long and so any time I can actually manage to sleep, I'm dead tired and ready for it.

Sometimes I skip out on sleep completely to roleplay, especially if it's a plot I'm especially interested in or if my partner is online so we can continue trading posts. There've been days where I'd roleplay until the next day, up until the point I had work again/I needed food. I try to avoid those days, because sleep is very, very important to being pleasant with people. And as my job requires a lot of customer service, sleep is precious.

I'm always exhausted so I always rp while exhausted. Sometimes I just write a reply and fall asleep immediately after.
... and then in the morning I read it and fix typos... ^^"

Haha, I try to roleplay until I fall asleep whenever I can. I think it helps me to sleep since I can go to bed thinking about the story instead of ruminating on my life and keeping myself awake with existential anxiety.

I do that too! And since I’m from Europe, my roleplay partners are usually most active when it’s damn late for me. And if I really like the roleplay, I’ll stay up just to answer a few more times.

Lol it's definitely a bad habit of mine. I tend to stay up when my partners are online. I can't resist a good plot and great people to converse with.

Haha, yes, sometimes. Usually on weekends, when I have free time, I roleplay until I get sleepy ^^". It just feels like I want to get as much as I can done before I get too busy.

I struggled trying to stay up to finish an rp or at least reach a stopping point. Considering I sleep early it ain't really easy for me chief

Yes, indeed! I've gone through entire nights (and I'm talking like the sun is shining through my blinds) of RPing and while it's exhausting; I think it's also extremely precious and it's a fun time to learn and grow as a writer. As well as making new friends... I miss those days and nights, lol! :)

Yes, although I do have insomnia or something, so typically I just log off and take a nap and then roleplay again! Or at least when texting

I've had to take long breaks from RPing in the past, although it's unfair to say that RPing itself tired me out. It was other players.

I think I once forced myself to keep writing until all of my replies were done and then it was like 2:30 am and I had regrets but it was fine cuz I had finished all of them XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back