• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Does anyone rp Final Fantasy anymore?

Summoner_Yuna

Hello everyone! It is my hope that I will be able to find others who would like to share their love of adventure and fantasy with me. I've recently gotten back into the Final Fantasy verse and have pretty much re-played FFX all the way through again. I am also currently playing through FF7. Yuna holds a special place in my heart though and I do enjoy rping as her. With that being said, I've been using another rp site and decided to give this one a try. I have a few suggestions as far as plot goes and even have a few starters typed up. I would like to see how many people rp Final Fantasy and which characters from which games. Note: I am only familiar with FF 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2. I prefer to act as if 10-2 never happened. :P If anyone is at all interested in meshing worlds or rping Final Fantasy with me, please contact me. I'd love to discuss things with you!

Hello everyone! It is my hope that I will be able to find others who would like to share their love of adventure and fantasy with me. I've recently gotten back into the Final Fantasy verse and have pretty much re-played FFX all the way through again. I am also currently playing through FF7. Yuna holds a special place in my heart though and I do enjoy rping as her. With that being said, I've been using another rp site and decided to give this one a try. I have a few suggestions as far as plot goes and even have a few starters typed up. I would like to see how many people rp Final Fantasy and which characters from which games. Note: I am only familiar with FF 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2. I prefer to act as if 10-2 never happened. :P If anyone is at all interested in meshing worlds or rping Final Fantasy with me, please contact me. I'd love to discuss things with you!
Hey, I would be interested in rping final fantasy with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back