• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Does anyone here rp Sirius Black?

Sirius Blacks lover

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, my name's Hunter, I'm a minor, and I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with! I want a partner who roleplays sirius black (i can do both marauders era and lighting era, as long as it's wolfstar or is going to become wolfstar). I want a partner who is -16 (because i don't feel comfortable roleplaying with older people) and who is patient since i'm fairly new to rp. The way i rp remus he is trans and bisexual, so be prepared for that. I also do not imagine Lyall to be supportive of remus, and if you are interested in rp-ing you have to tell me all your possible triggers because the last thing i want is to make anyone uncomfortable.

hey, I'd always be happy starting a roleplay! I usually lean towards Sirius when rp'ing wolfstar, I've been rp'ing awhile and am happy to help if ever needed. I usually do Sirius pretty in line with atyd, biggest change would probably be I like the idea that his freckles are more obvious, I keep his style and music taste, I usually just add that he was taught a few languages and uses them sometimes (French, Latin) ! I don't really have any triggers, I just am not a fan of calorie counting and mentions of /eds/, other then that Im good with anything!! I have disc and insta if you wanna get in touch (:

hey, I'd always be happy starting a roleplay! I usually lean towards Sirius when rp'ing wolfstar, I've been rp'ing awhile and am happy to help if ever needed. I usually do Sirius pretty in line with atyd, biggest change would probably be I like the idea that his freckles are more obvious, I keep his style and music taste, I usually just add that he was taught a few languages and uses them sometimes (French, Latin) ! I don't really have any triggers, I just am not a fan of calorie counting and mentions of /eds/, other then that Im good with anything!! I have disc and insta if you wanna get in touch (:
Hey, that sounds perfect, not a fan of /eds/ and calorie counting either, but the problem is i dont really use social media for the sake of my mentality, isnt it possible to rp through rpnation itself? I am new here, forgive me

Hey, that sounds perfect, not a fan of /eds/ and calorie counting either, but the problem is i dont really use social media for the sake of my mentality, isnt it possible to rp through rpnation itself? I am new here, forgive me
Of course Of course! We can do it here! I’ll send you a pm so we can talk more there (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back