Other does anyone enjoy drawing?

I used to do decent drawings back in the day but after a decade of neglecting my skills my drawing is pretty lack luster.

Recently I have started to practice again and frankly I have a long ways to go.

I LOVE to draw. Though I go through phases of it. One month I'm drawing constantly, the next i can't even look at a pencil without hating it.

I love art! I'm not the best at it, but I've been learning. I made my own profile pic for here. Currently practicing anatomy and posing.

I do! I don't practice as much as I should and i still have things that i know i need to improve on but I still enjoy it..

I only draw abstract, but it's fun from time to time. People seem to like my stuff even if it's just a lot of random pretty shapes.

I've been drawing for a long time, but I had noticeably improved from say, 5 years ago (to the point that my previous drawings sometimes make me cringe.). I still had not quite got the hang of landscape or background art though.

I actually plan to have a career out of it though. Just need to get into digital art.

I love drawing, I do it everyday. I don't keep a sketchbook (at least I don't use it much). I just like to draw scenes in my head of characters doing what I want them to do. I currently like to experiment with anatomy, especially hands and sitting positions.

That's cool, you should keep sketchbook so you can see your progress develop over time, I have a ton of old drawings and it's fun to go back and be able to say "Wow, all the practice actually paid off"

That's cool, you should keep sketchbook so you can see your progress develop over time, I have a ton of old drawings and it's fun to go back and be able to say "Wow, all the practice actually paid off"
Yeah, I should. I do have a few drawings from the past and yes I have improved a LOT. They used to be drawn so bug eyed because I loved the anime style so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back