Does anyone actually give feedback here?

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Because I've left characters on here before and got zilch for any kind of feedback.

Still, I'm gonna try this again.
I'd appreciate any constructive criticism on this character's profile. Google Docs
It's a LOT shorter and concise than most of my CSs, so I dont think I should have any TL: DR issues

I would say the only thing that stands out to me is it reads more like a description of her species in a larger roleplay setting.

I got no sense of the character (her?) self?

I would say if you want to explain the species you can do that in a separate document or just to your partner themselves (depending on circumstance) and instead focus more on the character as an individual.

A bit more about her individual quirks and less “this is what a goblin is”

I would say the only thing that stands out to me is it reads more like a description of her species in a larger roleplay setting.

I got no sense of the character (her?) self?

I would say if you want to explain the species you can do that in a separate document or just to your partner themselves (depending on circumstance) and instead focus more on the character as an individual.

A bit more about her individual quirks and less “this is what a goblin is”
makes sense. I guess it came off that way because when I wrote her into an RP, I also had to define her species as it was not already part of the RP lore. I guess I should link the species info out, and write some more in depth stuff of her, personally.

I tried clicking the link but it returned an error saying the page was moved or deleted.

I tried clicking the link but it returned an error saying the page was moved or deleted.
oh, right. yeah, i had revamped and deleted the old cs. so its a dead link now. forgot to update. sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back