Warrior Cats Does Anyone Actually Care About Warriors?

Zubyn

I know RP forums like this to just be original content or fandoms with a different subject than Warrior Cats. Does anyone actually roleplay it on the site?

I know RP forums like this to just be original content or fandoms with a different subject than Warrior Cats. Does anyone actually roleplay it on the site?
Nah. Although I am a big Warriors fan, I wouldn’t dream of fouling its name with such a thing.

What do you mean?
I know you will most certainly disagree, but Warriors roleplay just kind of gets out of hand, in a way. People start making up clans, and really... unique I suppose is the word, cats with special abilities. Sometimes people tie in their OCs with Canon characters, like being the long lost descendant of a leader or another cat important to the plot in the original books, for example. And other people do really weird things I won’t mention, and ehhh... I could go on.

By all means do whatever you want, all Humans have a free will, but I just don’t want any part in it. In my opinion the writing should be left up to Erin, the author of the books.

I know you will most certainly disagree, but Warriors roleplay just kind of gets out of hand, in a way. People start making up clans, and really... unique I suppose is the word, cats with special abilities. Sometimes people tie in their OCs with Canon characters, like being the long lost descendant of a leader or another cat important to the plot in the original books, for example. And other people do really weird things I won’t mention, and ehhh... I could go on.

By all means do whatever you want, all Humans have a free will, but I just don’t want any part in it. In my opinion the writing should be left up to Erin, the author of the books.
Warriors is ded in general

I do. I don’t think it gets played here often though. Seems like a kind of weird place for the feral front staff to point to since their site was so warriors centric before they shut it down. Some of the people from there made their own sites to go to after it shut down. I don’t think many of us came here that weren’t already here beforehand. I keep my warriors roleplay to warriors centric sites usually.

Naw, like to think of my Oc being from before and long after (basically in Roblox terms) WCUE... I kinda forgot my timeline, but I bet its before Firestar, after tall. idk.-. (I gotta go to my research again) but the now dead "lake territory " takes place Seasons after the books.
But I do try to stay away from little powers in clan rps, I mean, private rps yes, but... Not in clan ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back