• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The plot is this:

The Doctor is out for revenge against all his worst enemies, Daleks, Cybermen, you name it, but he can't do it alone. He needs a new companion. This, dear reader, is where you come in. You will come upon the Doctor, and you will quickly befriend him. I'm planning on at the end of the role-play for the Doctor to regenerate into 12, as I'm playing Matt Smith's Doctor, 11.
This could take a while, so be prepared.

Tenth.Doctor.full.1218892.jpg

I created my CS... It's long :l
General
Full name: Cat (Full name unknown)
Species: Unknown
Personality: Witty, sarcastic, funny, kind, compassionate, quiet, introverted, snappy at times.
Likes: Peace, being alone or with friends, walking or jogging, thunderstorms, the perfect temperature.
Dislikes: Light rain, being cold and wet, too hot of a day, being with people who are hostile.
Appearance
Hair colour: Light blonde
Hair length: Hip length
Hair texture: Thick
Height: 5”2
Weight: 102 lbs
Eye colour: Lilac (glowing)
Eye shape: Almond
Race: Mixed/Unknown
Skin tone: Tan
Physical/Mental
Flexibility: Flexible
Strengths: Fast runner, agile, flexible.
Unusual strengths: Understands languages after hearing them, sorcery, mind reading, visions of the future, invisibility.
Unusual weaknesses: Her powers takes up ¾ of her strength, she lives on sound and thoughts, but backup is oxygen which can kill her if used as an alternate source for long.
Physical flaws: Insomnia, narcolepsy, extremely sensitive skin (dermatographia).
Mental flaws: N/A
Mental strengths: Mind reading, hears things from far away.
Family
Foster mother: Stream (for three years)
Adoptive sisters: Grace, Dusk, Grey
Half brother: Thistle (Half human, half unknown)
Half sister: Thorn (Half human, half unknown)
Partner/Crush: N/A
Other
Enemies: Thistle, anyone who threatens Earth or any other vulnerable planet
Neutral: Thorn

Hello. Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor. Now I haven ever played fandom as I am usually making shit up as I go. If you are still looking for roleplay then please hit me up. I am a very detail and long paragraph poster that is looking for some roleplay to immerse myself with. I do not do well with 1-2 paragraph reply's as I would like more but sometimes that is only thing that fits with the scene so I am adaptable. I also only have a couple roleplays..... 3 is usually my max.... at a time going so I can focus better on the roleplay that I am doing. So..... if interested send me a PM :)

sorry, but I don't think we'd mix well, as I use 1-2 paragraphs. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back