• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Doctor Who: The Clockwise Prolixity - OOC

Please tell him be careful out there, and enjoy the time together!

Hah! You go have a damn good time together! Tell him... er... Ack! I've been ninja'd by the one, the only, the Kaerri! =)

Hello everyone! I'm Yngwie Schutz, but my friends call me Yng. I've asked Epiphany Epiphany , and I'm happy to say I'll be joining you all in the RP pretty soon once I get my character sheet up and I'm caught up on the story. I'm so exited to be joining you in my first ever Dr. Who RP adventure, and to meet you all!

*eyes twinkle* That's actually who I was named after, but you are the first person that I've talked to who knows who he is when I mention my name. That makes me really happy :-). Don't worry, I'm not near his skills I'm guitar so it'll be easy to tell us apart. ;-)

Esbilon Esbilon

Welcome, Yngwie! This is my first Doctor Who game too. =)

There is but one Yngwie in the music industry and for someone to name a username after him, well, I guess you could say it strikes a chord (see what I did there?). Heh!

While I am familiar with some of Malmsteen's work, I am a lifelong Rush fan and therefore into Lifeson. I also really enjoy much of Satriani's music, too. =)

Welcome, Yng - great to have you aboard as well!

Kaerri Kaerri

Thank you! I'm exited to get to know all of your characters aswell!

Purr Purr

Yeah, I feel the same way, I thought his name would be a lot more recognized. I love that joke btw, puns are awesome.

I love Rush, But besides Malmsteen, I love Nuno Bettencourt on Guitar so I listen to a lot of Extreme.

basicallyaMarshWiggle basicallyaMarshWiggle

Glad to meet you too! I love your Username by the way :-)

Silanon Silanon

Thank you! I'm glad to be aboard.

Marsh, that's a very cool picture. Now I see S.A.B.. Thanks for sharing it. =)

Ynwgie, Bettancourt, huh? I'll have to give a listen. Thanks!

Last edited:
In the interests of sanity, let me just recheck what everyone's doing:
basicallyaMarshWiggle basicallyaMarshWiggle Sab is scanning Torrey and asking if he's "seen him".
Silanon Silanon Kal is being communicated with (and has yet to react) by the Bronze Age lady, and is kind of in a stand off with Torrey only Sab's distracted the human?
Purr Purr Chauncey is investigating the talking machine.
Esbilon Esbilon Ahassunu is still trying to communicate with the strange lizard with two languages and her brain. Also, is being accused of thievery by Dr. Ivy.
Kaerri Kaerri Torrey is being scanned by a weird little robot and may or may not still be threatened by the aforementioned strange lizard.
Arynne Arynne Dr. Ivy has discovered the aforementioned Bronze Age lady and is essentially accusing her of theft.​

That an accurate summary? Did I miss any requested rolls or interactions or is the ball in your respective courts?

You get used to watching TV, where the attention is all on one interaction at a time, you forget that real life is many things happening simultaneously...

I believe that summary is accurate. =)

Hi there - just a short notification - first of all, I'm still alive. Simply wanted to wait for a bit with my next post to see the reactions around me, and then missed the right moment to get a post up...

I had planned to catch up on the posts today - unfortunately, there's been a personal incident that pretty much messed up everything. Won't be able to post today, and most likely not tomorrow either. I'll get something up as soon as I can, sorry for the delay. Usually not my way to do things.

Arynne Arynne In Ahassunu's mind "the Sea" is the Persian Gulf, since it's the only body of water larger than the Euphrates or the Tigris anyone she actually knows has ever seen. She's heard of the Mediterranean, though ;)

Silanon, good luck in handling whatever curve ball life is throwing you. As I'm fond of saying, Real LIfe Always Comes First. The game will be here. But thanks for your thoughtfulness and for giving us a heads-up! =)

EDIT: I too will post as able. Kaerri and I have been gearing up for the possibility of Hurricane Irma.

We are as prepared as we can be (that alone took serious work; I'm beat)! Thanks for the well wishes! =)

P.S. Here is Chauncey's roll for that last post. =)

Ingenuity (5) + Technology (5) + Trait (2) +SNAKE EYES!

Thankfully, the dear fellow has the Lucky trait, which means I get to roll once more and take that result instead! Hooray for traits!

Lucky Trait reroll!

Ingenuity (5) + Technology (5) + Trait (2) + dice... I rolled d2s? DERP! I'll try again. Sorry! I'm tired and my brain isn't.... well, it isn't! =)

Third time's a charm!

Ingenuity (5) + Technology (5) + Trait (2) + Dice (3) = 15!

*sigh* Well, at least I finally rolled the right dice! Good night! =)

Well, when I stop rolling d2s and start rolling the proper d6s, we can get some more accurate results! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back