• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who RP?

Wildcats

Life? What's a life?
Hi!

I’m looking for two to three people interested in participating in a Doctor Who role play with me? It would be an all OC cast...I mean, technically the Doctor would be the Doctor but we’re gonna work outside of canon and have an OC regeneration. Again, outside of canon so that they don’t have a specific number or place in the timeline. I don’t want to make an excuse for it that would just sound lazy and thin.

I’m not picky as to whether you’d prefer to write as a companion or the Doctor; that is to say, if anyone would like to write as the Doctor it would be first in best dressed, if not then I’ll take him/her. Also, when I say first in best dressed I mean the first to make a character sheet that I look over and accept. The accept ion process of all characters will definitely not be first served.

Similar to the show, plots would be episodic. If you want to participate you will have to be willing to brainstorm plots with me. Perhaps as time goes on we will begin an underlying arc and villian, but it really depends at this point. Also similar to the show, while there will be focus on the story there will also be a lot on characters and their relationships. Please keep this in mind when you make your character! Read through everyone else’s that have been accepted and make a character that would work and be interesting alongside them.

After I have accepted the characters, then there will be a lengthy discussion in which we sort out how the first story is gonna go. That is to say, the story in which the Doctor picks up his/her new companions. We need to sort out how everything happens before we begin so that it can go smoothly. Don’t worry though; the rest of the stories will be much more improvisational.

If you’re interested, please say so below! Remember; I won’t be accepting reservations. It all depends on the sheet.

I'm a huge fan of Who (9's and 10's series only though), and would be glad to be a part of this! I've got a ton of episode ideas and I'm happy to play a companion or a OC Female Doctor.

I'm a massive Doctor Who nut, I've watched every single episode barring Waters of Mars. Including Classic Who, including the reconstructions. Give it to me. I need Doctor Who.

Happy for someone else to take the Doctor, though of course I would prefer to play them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back