• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mogy

your mom's friend
I'll have everybody here know that I'm probably unhealthily obsessed with Doctor Who and am looking for people who feel the same way; those in love with the world and stories that Doctor Who showcases.

Because I don't have a particular plot set up, I would love it if it could be a joint effort, but depending on how many people are actually interested and if anybody would be willing to take on the role of the Doctor himself, I have a few ideas:

1) If somebody is interested in creating an original reincarnation of the Doctor or play an older one, a small group of people could certainly create adventures with the Doctor, such as the show portrays. (Probably turned into episodes.)

2) If nobody is willing to play the Doctor, we could do something like what a previous roleplay of mine had as a plot, which is that the Doctor had disappeared, and the TARDIS, in hopes of helping find the Doctor, finds the old companions of the Doctor who are most likely to find him. (This could be canon or OC characters). But once again, that's just a premise, and an actual background to the entire disappearance is to be decided/plotted.

Now, I don't want this to fail, so unless you're interested in actually creating a cool story and sticking with it, don't apply. I, myself, am familiar with losing inspiration or facing writer's block, but all I'm asking is for you to be able to post every two days (at least 2 paragraphs of text/200 words). If you can't post as frequently, we can still figure something out. :p

If this gets enough interest, I'll create a Discord OOC and an on-site character page, and if not, oh well, back to writing fanfiction on Wattpad.

(It's a big plus if you happen to love chatting in OOC, creating mood boards/playlists, or finding inspiration images for the roleplay. Oh, and memes! Memes are very cool!)

Ooh, this sounds great! I'm not an expert on Doctor Who, but I've watched just about every episode with Daleks, comedy, and/or social commentary and I'd love to join this.
I'm not that up to date on the more recent stuff (Moffat era onward) but I can pick up stuff quickly.

Ooh, this sounds great! I'm not an expert on Doctor Who, but I've watched just about every episode with Daleks, comedy, and/or social commentary and I'd love to join this.
I'm not that up to date on the more recent stuff (Moffat era onward) but I can pick up stuff quickly.
Lovely! It's no problem that you're not caught up, I don't think we'll be holding onto the things that happened in the show that much! Love to have you!

I'm interested but I might be too busy in the coming weeks. The Whoniverse always seemed like a fun world to play around in.

I'm still interested! I've been dragging my feet on finishing the Classic series, and this'd give me the reason to watch more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back