• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who or Sherlock RP

Spacetime

Hello! I'm looking for someone interested in doing a Doctor Who or Sherlock RP. In a Doctor Who RP I'd play the Doctor. (Any Doctor from 10-13. ) In a Sherlock RP I'd play Jim Moriarty and Sebastian Moran. You'd play Sherlock.
We can have OCS or even add canon characters from other fandoms if preferred. Hit me up if you're interested! Please be at least Semi-Lit. I'm pretty casual about everything though and would like to talk and brain storm everything with my RP partner. I'm looking for a long term RP partner.

For Doctor Who, what type of role-plays are you interested in? Genre, relations, doubling, OC, Canon, Plots, etc? You’re a bit vague, so I’m just trying to clear things up.

For Doctor Who, what type of role-plays are you interested in? Genre, relations, doubling, OC, Canon, Plots, etc? You’re a bit vague, so I’m just trying to clear things up.
It all depends on what the other person wants to do, that's why I left it vague. I'm open and flexible for anything.

Hello! I'm looking for someone interested in doing a Doctor Who RP
I'm looking for a long term RP partner.
Hey, I'm a Whovian, also interested in a solid long term partner.
I have some OC ideas (including some other time travellers.) and some plot ideas.
Most posts tend to be 2-3 paragraphs normally, but if I go into more detail they get a lot longer
Also willing to RP a Doctor and have a multi-doctor cross-over (but I'm getting ahaed of myself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back