• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to participate in a Doctor Who roleplay. :P

However, it will not be with any previous companion or incarnation of the Doctor. The Doctor (played by myself :P) will be freshly regenerated in a new incarnation (let's say he's the Doctor just after Peter Capaldi, the Thirteenth. I haven't watched Jodi Whittaker's season and I don't plan to because I've heard it's....not good.), and the Companion will be a completely original character of yours. :) We can discuss how they meet and what kind of adventures they go on in a preplanning stage, or we can just make it up as we go along. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM! Thank you, and good night.
d5bo0xi-4dc79342-b20c-4211-9f85-b7d36439ca6e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back