• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom doctor who: a search thread.

_em_

hufflepuff
doctor who
an interest check: ___
loading ...
... scroll up
// premise ...
#18+
#doctor who
#interest check
A lone blue police box sits in an abandoned London alleyway; it’s a bit of an odd sight, but no one passing by seems to be looking at it too closely. Perhaps the drizzle pattering down is the reason for its weathered look, or perhaps it’s seen more life than the average onlooker will ever know.

The blue box sits there for hours until, suddenly, two individuals run down the alley towards it, flailing and screaming what sounds like absolute gibberish at each other as they pile inside-

“What the ‘ell was that!?”

“-well when people say something’s not going to grow legs and walk away, that is not ususally followed with that thing actually growing legs and walking away-”

The door slams shut- silence falling just as quickly as it was interrupted, save for the soft falling of rain.

In other words, I have an itch for Doctor Who and I’m not resting until it’s been well and truly scratched (was that gross um). So, that said, you’re probably wondering what plot I have in mind- and here’s the part where I lose half of you; I have an OC I want to write into the story. To put it simply, and this idea isn’t simple at all so I’m going to talk your ear off about it eventually, she’s a human TARDIS.

No, I don’t want to hear about how this ‘breaks canon’, and I don’t care if you hate the idea. I think it’s fun- and I want to hear all about your OC ideas too!

I’d like to rewrite her into the canon plot of the show, but I’m open to a completely original plot, and yes we can absolutely include your OC as well!
// roles ...
scroll
Cassie
#tardis
#very human
#thanks
An extension of the TARDIS- but she calls herself human. She’s not exactly what you’d expect the TARDIS to be in human form, though; she’s much too young looking, for starters. It’s a long, long story…maybe you care to listen?
The Companion
#so many faces
#so little time...
It seems like the companion changes almost as much as the Doctor regenerates. Sometimes sassy, sometimes sweet. There’s a time and a place for every story- so what year are we in, then?
the doctor
#wibbly wobbly
#still not ginger
The Oncoming Storm’. Alternatively, a giant manchild who can’t park properly to save his life. Depends on the day…or the hour. But no matter what, he always gets himself into too much trouble than should be humanly possible. Good thing he’s not human, then.
// rules ...
Please love plotting as much as I do! I love character creation and shitposting almost more than the actual writing itself. And about writing- I’m an advanced novella writer. On a good day, that is. The point is that I love writing long and detailed replies; I’d like if you did, too. And aesthetics (coding and nice gifs!!) are always a plus!
I value kindness above all else. I’m LGBT+ and diversity friendly, and I expect you to be as well.
As far as reply times go, I really don’t care how long it takes you to get back to me IC but OOC I like to rapidfire. I’ve literally gone months between replies with partners and we’ve picked up right where we left off. All that said, hope to hear from you soon!
we're all stories, in the end...
© reveriee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back