• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
I got an idea rolling around in my head for a doctor stone role play that uses both story telling based elements that you would see in an ordinary role play (character being able to do things with out fail) and the elements of a d&d/pathfinder style game (Dice based checks, character classes, ect). The role play would be set up to take place in a similar setting to the anime, maybe in another country and an alternate universe basically with two races, those being stone people and descendants of survivors. Classes will consist of different jobs and there will be different factions for those who hold different ideals like in the show. For right now I posted this here because I don't think it will attract a whole lot of attention in the dice section and I have no idea if I'll even use a dice system yet, but for now I just want to see if this sparks an interest in people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back