• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor needed for Doctor Who roleplay!

Hello! I’m looking for someone who is semi advance to roleplay the Doctor. I have a few OC companions that I would love to use and I will choose one depending on which Doctor you choose to be. You may roleplay an OC Doctor. I prefer you not roleplay the 13th Doctor because I have not watched season 11 and I do not want any spoilers. Thank you in advance! You can either reply to this or PM me if interested!

Hello! I’m looking for someone who is semi advance to roleplay the Doctor. I have a few OC companions that I would love to use and I will choose one depending on which Doctor you choose to be. You may roleplay an OC Doctor. I prefer you not roleplay the 13th Doctor because I have not watched season 11 and I do not want any spoilers. Thank you in advance! You can either reply to this or PM me if interested!
If you want I can also play the 11th Doctor. But only if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back