• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Do you wanna be the very best.... like no one ever was?

Sorry!!!!
Oh my gosh I am so sorry everyone! I'm finally healing up from surgery and am not high every day, so I'm back! Usually, I get notifications in my email about people replying, but I haven't, so sorry I've missed so much! Give me a bit to read over all of the wonderful new characters you've created and then I suppose we can make an IC thread (If anyone knows how those should be ran ir started please message me cause I have 0 idea). Again, I'm so sorry I've been in and out recently, but I'm on spring break and can't walk rn, so I should be pretty active :)

Oh my gosh I am so sorry everyone! I'm finally healing up from surgery and am not high every day, so I'm back! Usually, I get notifications in my email about people replying, but I haven't, so sorry I've missed so much! Give me a bit to read over all of the wonderful new characters you've created and then I suppose we can make an IC thread (If anyone knows how those should be ran ir started please message me cause I have 0 idea). Again, I'm so sorry I've been in and out recently, but I'm on spring break and can't walk rn, so I should be pretty active :)
No problem at all buddy I’m so glad you are ok and not hurt.

Last edited:
PSA
Hi there lovelies! Currently, we have seven characters (4 girls, 3 boys) I'd prefer to keep it even, so if we can get a total of ten characters with five girls and five boys I think that would be a great place to start! I'm currently working on the basic plot ideas for each 'episode' (which I think I'll start with five-ten) and then we'll follow the basic outline which will include milestones we need to reach by the end of said 'episode.' Please favorite this if you've posted a character and are still planning on being a part of this, what I think will be, amazing group!
Thanks for being so patient with me :)

Episode Idea: Feedback Wanted
  • Episode One:
    • Chika arrives in Sinnoh for a family vacation
    • Connor meets Chika when her family is visiting his town
    • Tate leaves her grandmother’s in search of Professor Rowan who is an old friend of her grandma’s
    • Mackenzie is helping out Professor Rowan when Tate comes in asking for a favor
    • Maxine, after getting a pokedex from Professor Rowan, sets off towards Oreburgh City to face the gym leader
    • Wen grew up in the same city as Connor, meets Chika when he does
    • Casper arrives in Sinnoh and makes his way to Oreburgh city for an open casting call
      • PSA: all of these are just basic ideas, please feel free to ask about changing something or if you have your own idea. These are basically just reasons for everyone to be in the same general area. For example, Tate is getting a pokedex in hopes of learning all she can about pokemon so she can become a ranger and while she’s at the lab she meets Mackenzie. Professor Rowan sends both of them on their way to Oreburgh and they run into Maxine on the way. Then maybe something like Oreburgh is where Wen, Connor and Chika are and they all meet up there and Tate Mackenzie and Maxine are all arguing over the map so they ask for help and then Casper could ask about the casting call and so on and so forth. Just some brainstorming. Let me know what you think!

Absolutely no complaints from me this is so cool it’s like a real unique show, not a rip off at all.

Last edited:
Introducing Tate AKA Briar Rose
Entity.Eclypse

"The Idol who can't stay idle!"Name:
Tatum ‘Tate’ White

Nickname(s)
Briar Rose

Partner Pokemon:
Plusle

Celebrity (Wannabe Pokemon Ranger)

A short bio about your character's background:
Briar Rose is one of those names that everyone from Kanto to Galar has heard over the radio. She was a child actress turned pop star, and like any celebrity, it’s rare that she can go anywhere without getting mobbed by fans. Don’t get her wrong, she adores her fanbase, but she is only seventeen and has never had a normal childhood. Her mother tells her she’s living every teenager’s dream and her father, well, her father is too busy being a member of the Elite Four to pay her any attention.
It was the night after a concert when Briar went out with a few of her friends, without her mother knowing of course. It was late, but Briar assured them that she could make it home on her own. When she left though, she became lost in the woods. As she got deeper and deeper into the woods, the hours continued to go by, her mother and management team worried sick about where she could be. Finally, Briar broke down and realized she was lost, and with no one to help she didn’t know what to do. Then, from the trees, came two small electric pokemon: Plusle and Minun. Behind them was a pokemon ranger, and with a smile, he helped her from the ground. The strange thing though, was he seemed to have no idea who she was. As they walked back she realized how refreshing it was to have all of the expectations of her professional life washed away, that was when the idea came to her head. Instead of telling the ranger who she really was, she introduced herself as Tatum White, a young makeup artist from Hau’oli City. She gave him her grandmother's address in Pallet Town and that was where she ended up for the night, instead of going back to her mother though, she changed her hair, her name, and her story. Before the ranger, who she now knew as Pierce, left her, he gifted her with the plusle who she had grown rather close with on their journey.
It’s been only a month since their encounter, and with the support of her grandmother, Briar, now known as Tatum, has set off with Plusle on a journey to learn all that she can about the world of Pokemon and the regular world of teenagers.

Hi there lovelies! Currently, we have seven characters (4 girls, 3 boys) I'd prefer to keep it even, so if we can get a total of ten characters with five girls and five boys I think that would be a great place to start! I'm currently working on the basic plot ideas for each 'episode' (which I think I'll start with five-ten) and then we'll follow the basic outline which will include milestones we need to reach by the end of said 'episode.' Please favorite this if you've posted a character and are still planning on being a part of this, what I think will be, amazing group!
Thanks for being so patient with me :)
If we end up lacking in characters i'd be more than happy to make a second one.

Hi! Can I still sign up for this?

Name: Nicola Pella
Partner Pokemon: Natu
A short bio about your character's background: After a heated fight at home, she took her backpack and left Fuchsia City for good. It was about time, she guesses, but that's how it is. Now she's travelling accross the region, fighting gyms and getting small jobs to get herself some kind of stable income. Misses her sister, that's for sure, but is slowly finding her footing on this new life.
Anything Extra: She's quick-witted and impulsive, but knows how to keep her cool during a confrontation. Favoures flying pokemon over other ones.

Attachments

• flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
    flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 5
Name: Ezekiel “Zeke” Hammond
Partner Pokemon: Growlithe

Born to Benjamin and Jenniveeve Hammond from Floaroma Town of the Sinnoh Region, Zeke had, for the first part of his time on Earth, lead a fairly sheltered life. Those from the Sinnoh Region and the occasional trainer passing through would know of the Hammond family as the owners of the Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop, and more importantly the family in charge of tending to the massive flower garden that is the Floaroma Meadows. It is in these meadows that Zeke grew up, his parents taking the first 2 years of his life teaching him to walk and talk and the next 15 telling him to sit down and be quiet. Not that he ever listened. As soon as they took his eyes off him Zeke was gone again, always lead by his ever present, ever faithful companion pokemon Growlithe. The fire pup has been by Zeke's side since the day he turned 1, fulfilling the role of eyes for his otherwise blind charge. Despite his parent's best intentions, the more they tried to keep their little boy safe, the more he felt strangled and wanted to escape the boring life he was currently leading. Because of his disability, Zeke was required to wait until later in his life than the average 10 year old to go on his own journey. Just because he understood this didn't change the fact that he didn't like it. It felt limiting, almost discriminatory. Why should he not get to experience the world like everyone else just because he couldn't see it?? So when the time came for him to finally leave on his own journey, Zeke couldn't contain his excitement and nearly skipped out of town.

Extra
Always wears thick sunglasses, even indoors.
Doesn't advertise his condition.
Is rarely, if ever, seen without his Growlithe.

Listening to music
Chocolate
The Ladies

Dislikes

Pineapple (allergic)
Waiting
Being forced to do anything
Discriminatory nicknames and Discrimination in general.

4293ebce4397d7b088daa573ef68dce4.jpg

Ok everybody! We just need one more male character and then we'll be all set to go! If anyone has any ideas for episodes or plot lines don't be afraid to message me!

Might I suggest we go ahead and start, so those that are here don't lose interest while waiting for a single person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back