Music Do you play an instrument?

Like many others I play the guitar, both electric and acoustic. For me, the hardest part is actually getting a sound that I truly love. I'm currently putting a pedalboard together which has helped me a lot on my journey for the perfect tone.

If you call a voice an instrument, then I'm a fairly good vocalist. The hardest part is holding a note for a long time, especially when it's on the outer range of your register.

For example: Me singing Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - That note. YOU KNOW THE ONE. I can hit it and keep it the whole length 75% of the time, but the other 25% it breaks just at the end going off-key or just my voice faltering in general. ARGHHHH.

I played piano and flute at some point but instruments aren't my forte unfortunately. I'd love to try violin or clarinet.

I'm a singer-songwriter. I play piano and the hardest part is the warm-ups, for me. They are the easiest things to mess up, once you start practicing them; in my case. The warm-ups, I do for piano are basic but to create a really good song; I think knowing how to get through the basic warm-ups helps tremendously. I'm also picking cello back up, in the fall of 2018. Mainly because, I don't have time right now.

Try tuning an oboe. You can't. Jokes aside, that's my main, and my secondary is alto saxophone. I can do a bit of piano and maybe guitar if I were to remember the notes haha. Back to oboe, the reeds are really expensive and good tuning plus good tone quality is almost impossible.

I really want to learn the Bari saxophone just because it sounds so cool.

I play quite a few instruments, but my favorite in the Bari Sax. I love jazz and heavy bass songs. The hardest part of learning it was the extremes in pitch. Going from double high G all th way down to a low Db. Pays off when you hit those insane intervals!

I play Piano, but my fingers barely reach an octave, and bass cleff is evil.
I play flute, and there's really nothing to complain about. I've been playing it for nine years so....
I play Violin and the hardest part is having short nails
With Ukulele it's the same as violin
And for Oboe, it's just one word. Reeds.

I play the trumpet. I have a Bach Stradivarius and his name is Jean Claude ( Why I named my Trumpet no clue he just looked fancy.)
I also play piano and the irish penny whistle. NO I will not play Titanic music. But I will play Lord of the Rings with great pleasure.

I own an alto saxophone, 3 tin whistles, my mom’s old guitar, and uilleann pipes. I haven’t played any for a long time but I should.

I used to play piano, but not anymore. Although I still remember some things and can play if someone asks me to. Maybe.

Why are there only two trumpets that have replied?

I'm a trumpet
This week is my school's homecoming week...
I'm gonna die tomorrow
Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back