• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Do You Like Scary Movies? (Updated 2/26/2019)

CreatureFriendly

Well-Dressed Skeleton.
Hello there and thanks for checking out my thread. I've been wanting to do a horror-related thread,
and was hoping to find someone who would to. Below is some information about me, some
interests that I had, etc. If you're interesting in RPing with me or have any questions, you can post here
or send me a PM :)

Information
-I am semi-literate to literate. I do tend to mirror however much the other puts,
but on my own, I can do anywhere from three to six paragraphs (sometimes more).
-I am 18+
-I am okay with darker/more mature themes and swearing.
-I am usually available a lot of the time and will issue warnings when I'm absent.
-I like to talk OOC. If you do too then awesome, if not, I respect that. I just feel a bit
more comfortable when I can talk to the other.
-I have no problems with giving writing samples if needed.

Preferences
-I'd prefer if you're semi-literate or literate.
-Be somewhat available. You don't have to post everyday, or on a consistent
basis. But if you don't respond within a month, I'll assume you've dropped the
thread.
-Please be 18+ or around that range.
-I am ditch friendly, though a heads up is always appreciated.

Interests (!! = Craving, Ø = No Thanks)
(If you want to suggest something that's not on this thread, then feel free to!
This is just to give a general idea of some stuff I'd like to do.)

Movies/TV Shows-
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre !!
-Nightmare on Elm Street
-Halloween
-Friday the 13th
-The Boy !!
-It (2017)
-Pumpkinhead
-Scream
-Ash vs. Evil Dead

Games-
-Resident Evil (RE2 Remake and RE4) Ø
-Outlast (1, 2, and Whistleblower DLC)
-Dead by Daylight Ø

General-
-Monsters
-Extraterrestrial !!
-Paranormal
-Slasher !!

(Not into horror? No worries! I have a separate thread for all my non-horror interests! Just click here.)
-Horror Comedy

Last edited:
I'd love to do a horror themed rp! Maybe a Slasher movie one or some dark horror comedy. I'm 16 so I hope that falls within your acceptable range and I usually get about four paragraphs in a reply. Talking OOC is fine I prefer it even. If I kinda fit what your looking for then I'd like to continue, maybe brainstorm in a PM.

i have a very unique and monstrous character i could use!!

Have you played Bloodborne? I don't really do fandom rps but an Eldritch horror inspired thread is something I've been hoping for for a while - let me know if this is something you'd be keen for!

Oh man, I'd love to do a Texas Chainsaw. Leatherface is one of my favorites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back