• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: College Years! [Updated 05/12/2018]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Magical College!

• "We could have all been killed - or worse, expelled!"

So, somehow I got myself addicted to the idea of an RP in the Harry Potter world. The catch? Voldemort doesn't exist. Harry Potter doesn't exist. All the canons you know and love don't exist, and I'm not sorry. I loved the books, and I don't want to touch it, so pretend this is an alternative universe where the lore and such is the same, but the characters that make up the stories we all know and love, do not.

So what does that leave us with?

A world that Voldemort has yet to touch, and plenty of issues of blood purity. The world is ripe for to be ripped open. For chaos. And, of course, for snowball fights on a college campus, love and heartbreak, tests, and magic.

Did I say college? You bet your ass I did. I have literally no interest in playing in Hogwarts, because I want to play older kids - and really I don't think a 17 year old wizard has enough credentials to be a magical doctor yet.

So, I've done the hard work. I've created the school with another partner, but unfortunately, they fell through. So what this thread is going to include is the details of those schools - and they are open to be updated and adapted, I am just absolutely not willing to go through all the creation work again, so if you see things but have some different ideas, propose them and help out with that work!

So what you'll find in this thread are some loose ideas for colleges and conflicts, but I am open to adapting them! Please take a look at my rules, there is a code there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back