• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Do you feel the "Itch" of Inspiration?

Serenity123

Send me a message if you are an "Advanced" Writer with a Story that you are passionate about. I will not bore this post with long details or with long exclusions, I will instead keep it to three.

1 - I do not touch Demons, Vampires, Monsters, or other "Unholy Creatures" so please do not ask.
2 - I do not touch Futuristic or Space stories as I have never been fascinated by them if I am honest.
3 - I do not touch "Cannon" Content where I am required to play Cannon Character. I like originality.

Beyond those three caveats, send me a message of stories you have been "Itching" to do for months or years. I have done all types of Genres. I have done Romance, Adventure, Mystery, Espionage, etc. I have played heroes and heroines. I have played villains and villainesses. I have done complete S&M. I have done innocent childhood stories. There is not a lot that turns me off outside of the three things above, and grotesquely detailed sexual or pain driven posts (such as ritual blood markings on a living person). I personally tend to prefer "lighter" stories driven by "change" but I am open to whatever you can throw at me.

I have several Bachelor Degrees, a couple Master Degrees, and a PHD if you want to know my writing experience. I have been role playing for almost two decades. I have played Dungeons and Dragons prior to that and been both player as well as Dungeon Master. And in the past 20-Years, I can safely say that I have only ever felt THIS inspired to write more than twice. But I am looking for something long-term and I am looking for authors who can also write 3 - 6 Paragraphs Minimum on every post without effort. As I will most likely be sending you between 6 - 12 Paragraph Post on average and expect something back in return.

Let my mailbox begin to be spammed with all manner of strange and unique requests!

Let the 2018th Hunger Games for Awesome Post Partners Begin! And May the Odds be ever in your favour,

Hey there! You sound like a fun person to write with. Maybe you can pm me some prompts and we'd see what we can work on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back