• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Do we have fast paced RPs here?

Lexico

I joined recently. I am used to RPs in virtual worlds (text RPing while your avatar is in virtual world.) It used to be a RP with online players in real time. The role plays i have seen in here are all slow paced with players taking their own time to post. Their posts are excellent. Excellent to the level, it makes feel whether i would really fit in here. While i would like to try this task myself, i am also wondering whether RPnation has fast paced RP with a condition all players have to be online during RP. (I tried to find the answer by browsing the forum but would not find one, so i am posting it as a thread.)

You can start your own rp and set the rules :)
However, since this is mainly forum-based rp, they're usually slower paced as people are not always online at the same time (although nothing prevents you from finding a group that will be).

You might have better luck checking Off-site Ads, as there are advertisements for rp that happen on Discord and other chat-based media. But as the name suggests, these do not take place on this site.

I totally get where you are coming from as I had a very similar origin. There are fast paced rpers here! My suggestion when looking for rp partners is to look for ones who specify they can do multiple posts in a day. They can be tough to find sometimes but it is possible!

things to search for:
onliner rps
post frequency: multiple posts per day

i honestly don't know considering i don't rp like this often, but one thing i've noticed is the longer per reply, the longer it'll take to write. as such... longer replies often reply once per day or once every other day. they're fun and i'd reccomemd them, but if you're looking for what you stated it's not going to be long replies

things to search for:
onliner rps
post frequency: multiple posts per day

i honestly don't know considering i don't rp like this often, but one thing i've noticed is the longer per reply, the longer it'll take to write. as such... longer replies often reply once per day or once every other day. they're fun and i'd reccomemd them, but if you're looking for what you stated it's not going to be long replies
Honestly yes. But it is like live game. Everyone online and committed to ongoing RP. And RP ends in few hours. Maybe we can save the characters for later or leave them all together.

huh. yeah... that doesn't sound like something that i've heard off onsite before, but i might just Not Be Doing It, yanno?

As I've progressed through RP, I've found that I enjoyed fast-paced in the past and like the slower pace these days. Probably because I adult now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back