• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

It was a couple hours before Alex was allowed through to see her and she was laid up in an outpatient ward by that point. “I just have to stay for an hour then I can leave.” She told him quietly, reaching for his hand. “You okay?”

He smiled and shrugged. “I like chaos. And more importantly I wanna fuck over a guy who hurt you.” He told her seriously

Alex followed quickly behind the nurse that led him to Carmen's room. He looked at her worriedly shaking his head a bit "You had me scared to death. Carmen what are all those medicines?"

Max gave a small laugh before rolling her eyes a bit "Well lets get going then." She said before hopping in the passengers seat.

Carmen frowned and watched him until he sat on the edge of the bed and she took his hands gently, "I'm not very well.... I haven't been for a while..... Since before I got back to town but it was all really minor and while you were away... It got really bad." She told him quietly, "They also aren't entirely sure what is wrong but what they do know is that my heart isn't functioning properly." She told him quietly and slowly.

Jeff leaned back and started the engine, plugging the address into his sat nav before taking off with her "You wanna get food on the way back? I haven't eaten and I don't fancy cooking tonight."

Alex frowned more feeling a tear fall as he listened to her "Why didn't you say something when I was inside?" He asked quietly giving her hand a squeeze "Can it be fixed?"

Max nodded softly and smiled happily at him "Yeah that sounds good to me." She said before turning to look at him "How was your day?"

She shrugged a bit. “You we’re dealing with enough. And I don’t know yet. They’re still working on it. I’m alright for now though.” She promised smiling tiredly

He smiled some and leaned back a litttle. “Long. My back is killing me from sorting the animals all day. Jakes got finals so I didn’t have the help today while he was studying.”

Alex gave a small nod before he pulled her gently into his arms "We just gotta stay ontop of this alright? And for now I don't want you anywhere alone just in case." He said quietly

Max gave a small nod as she listened to him "Well you better be careful with all that. You're not as young as you used to be." She teased before smiling wide at him "Maybe you should go get a massage sometime to help it out."

She smiled tiredly, shaking her head "Babe I live on my own you can't keep watch on me all the time." she pointed out "And I have work... I'll be fine." She promised, kissing his cheek, resting her head on his shoulder until her nurse came over with her discharge paperwork.

Jeff chuckled quietly, shrugging a little, "I don't have the money for that.... Francesca took everything in the divorce.... All the spousal support she could get her hands on." He told her quietly, turning to look at her for a moment.

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod "Hmmm well maybe I can help you out." She said happily to him not even registering how that could be taken the wrong way.

Alex frowned more and gave a small nod "I just don't want you getting hurt and no one being around." He said quietly

Carmen nodded and squeezed his shoulder gently, "I'll be fine Alex." she promised, getting up with him and letting him take her back to his place though, making her way iinside and heading towards the lounge but squeaked when he picked her up and started going upstairs "My legs work you know.' She smiled some, "And don't you have work to do?" She asked him quietly.

Jeff frowned and raised an eyebrow, pulling up outside the house "Welll.... I don't know what you're offering but I don't need a massage or your money." He pointed out to her

Max frowned softly and looked over at him "Well fine, atleast be careful then okay?" She said softly before getting out of the car and taking a deep breath. Walked up with him to the front door and knocked loudly trying to stay calm.

Alex got her home soon after and quickly scooped her up. He chuckled softly and gave a small nod "I know, but I want to carry you." He said sweetly before takijg her to his room "Work can wait until tomorrow.",

She smiled and shook her head a little, rubbing at her face. “You’re too much you know that?” She asked him, waiting tik he got snuggled in next to her and she pulled the covers around them some more “you smell nice though.” She murmured, yawning a little.

Jeff shrugged and just stood next to her waiting tik the guy opened the door

He went to get it, confused as to who would be knocking this late in the evening and just frowned at his ex wife and some random guy. “Maxine this really isn’t a good time we’re just sitting down to eat dinner.” He told her but stared at the guy shocked when he told him tough shit

Alex pulled the covers around them and smiled softly as he cuddled up close to her "Well I'm glad. I showered." He teased before giving a hearty laugh as she smacked his chest gently

Max frowned at her ex husband and shook her head some "Sorry Drew, this is the only free night I have to get my things." She said before frowning deeper when she heard the woman he had left her for call for him "We won't be more than twenty minutes. All my things are packed I just need to grab the tubs."

Jeff stuck his foot in the door when the guy went to close it. “She said twenty minutes.” He told him forcefully, pushing past him to go where max told him to where her stuff was, ignoring his protests.

Carmen smiled tiredly and just traced patterns on his chest. “You have a book signing tomorrow right? In the city?” She asked him yawning some.

Max frowned as Drew started to argue while Jeff picked up her things "Uh uh you said and I quote 'You need to get the rest of your things by next week or I'm donating them.' SO here I fucking am get them." she spat before going to help Jeff.

Alex gave a small nod and smiled softly at her "I do, and I'd like for you to come with me if you can." He murmured softlyn

She hummed in response. “I’ll check my schedule. You’re so toasty warm…. I forgot how nice it is… to fall asleep on you.” She mumbled, drifting off snuggled up close to him.

Jeff grit his teeth when drew continued to tell them to just get out, standing up and storming over, standing about a head above him and glared. “You complain one more fucking time and I’m sure I can find a way to fuck your life up. I know what you did. And I’m not fucking happy about it.” He snapped.

Alex laughed softly and gave her a small smile before he started to fall asleep with her.

Max frowned and quickly got between the two of them "Jeff come on, he is all talk. He won't do anything." She said trying to get Jeff calmed down because she knew he was on the brink of getting physical

She hadn’t meant to sleep through the night but it ended up that way and she sighed happily getting up to go downstairs, rubbing Alex’s back while he was stood by his coffee machine. “Morning.” She yawned a little.

Jeff continued to glare at him for a minute then turned to continue grabbing her things ‘more of a doormat than you were.’ He heard drew say and he dropped the tub he was holding, turning back towards him before shoving him to the ground. “You gonna talk to your child like that?! You kiss your mother with that mouth? Dick head.”

Max went wide eyed and quickly pulled Jeff back before glaring at Drew "Fuck off Drew, go see your new wife for dinner." She spat before spitting on him and getting the rest of her things. She sighed heavily as they got back in the car shaking her head some "I don't know what happened to him...he used to never treat me that way."

Alex smiled happily as he felt her hands wrap around him "Mmmm hey beautiful, you sleep good?" He asked while finishing up his coffee "You want a drink?"

She smiled and shook her head, going to sit down and pulled her knees up underneath her in the arm chair he'd kept in the kitchen. "You remember our first apartment?" She asked him quietly. "And when someone smashed the window in the middle of winter." She mumbled, smiling a little. "You've come a long way since then." She murmured.

Jeff grit his teeth and leaned back in the driver's seat, not saying a word as he buckled up and started taking them home, driving in silence until they got to the drive-thru mcdonalds. "What do youw ant?" He asked heer quietly, still looking tense

Alex chuckled softly and gave a small nod "Yeah, froze out the entire place." He murmured before starting to get food out for breakfast "I may have the big house, but I'm still the same guy."

Max stayed quiet the entire ride until they got up to the drive thru "Ten piece nuggets please." She said softly before taking his hand in hers and giving it a squeeze

She shook her head. “No. You’re not…. You’re a man now. You’re not a kid anymore. You grew up while I wasn’t here.” She told him gently, “I’m gonna get ready okay, turns out I can go with you today.” She murmured to him. “I gave them my latest report a week ago. It’s been under review whether it’s suitable for me to work there anymore and they’ve decided that no it’s not.” She sighed quietly.

Jeff just nodded and got their food, driving down the street a way before pulling over to a side road and parking up so they could eat. “I still wanna clobber him.” He muttered frowning at his burger

Max sighed heavily and gave a nod "I know, so do I. We have to be the bigger people though and we won't have to see him again." She murmured softly before leaning over and kissing his cheek gently

Alex gave a small nod and frowned a bit "Carmen....I know you wanted this to go slow...but I want you here, please. I want to take care of you." He says gently before going to kneel infront of her.

She went a little wide eyed and shook her head. “Get your ass off the floor Alex… I don’t need taking care of I can do it just fine myself.” She told him. “Plus my lease isn’t up for another six mo this.” She told him.

Jeff frowned and grumbled about already being the biggernn NS person being fiche inches taller. “Let me get you home alright?” He sighed quietly hitting the road again once he finished warm g

Alex frowned more shaking his head a bit "I'll buy you out of if. I know you can take care of yourself and I want you to do that here with me." He explained

Max nodded some and finished up eating her food. Once they arrived to her apartment she looked over and gave him a small smile "Come on in." She said before grabbing a tub and carrying it inside

Jeff nodded and grabbed another one, taking it in behind her "Nice place you got here. It's cozy." He smiled some, setting it down and made two more trips to get the last two before locking the car and heading insdie "You need any help with any of them?" he asked her

Carmen frowned and shook her head "You're stubborn as ever... Will youg et off the floor if I say yes?" She asked him, smiling a little with how he looked so pleased ewith himself, "You're a menac Alexander."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back