• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

Carmen smiled some and walked over, helping him get his bags out the car before going to him and hugging him tight. “I am so proud of you. So is your mom she’s coming down from Canada next week.” She told him happily.

Jeff nodded, taking his gloves off. “Jake do you wanna grab some sodas from the garage.” He suggested, going into the living room with her. “You okay?”

Alex hugged her tight to him and nodded some "I'm happy to have you here." He said softly before kissimg the top of her head.

Max frowned a bit when Jake left shakimg her head some "My ex called today.....told me he proposed, said she would be moving into the house we shared soon so I need to have everything gone in a few weeks." She explained before she quickly wiped her eyes "I'm sorry for disrupting your day I just....I didn't have anyone else to go to."

She smiled as he lifted her off her feet a little. “Come on in I got pizza on the way for us.” She told him, grabbing one of his bags and helping him get it inside. “I didn’t know what soda you’d want so I bought a variety pack. Fridge is stocked. Recipes on the counter all that fun stuff.” She told him then stood watching him, chewing her lip not sure how to broach the next subject with him.

Jeff frowned and pulled her in close sighing quietly. “Hey hey it’s alright… you want me to take you? I got the truck it would make it a lot easier.” He pointed out.

Alex smiled a bit at her and chuckled some "Can never go wrong with a coke Carmen." He murmured as they got inside. He took a deep breath and sighed heavily as he looked around "I take it you've made the house dry?"

Max hugged him tightly and looked at him in a bit of shock when he offered his help "Oh Jeff no no its okay. I could never impose on you like that. I just needed to vent is all." She said softly as she looked up at him

He frowned and shook his head. “You’re not doing that on your own. The guy is a dick quite clearly and I’m going with you just in case alright?” He told her.

She nodded and smiled. “I think I found every hiding spot you had.” She told him. “You ready for a sit down talk?” She asked him curiously “cause I got some news.”

Max gave a small nod before she burst into tears holding onto him tightly "Thank you Jeff, thank you so much."

Alex gave a nod before putting his bag down "Yeah give me on minute,I gotta use the restroom." He murmured before running down the hall. He came back about 5 minutes later and sat down with her in the living area "So....where should we start this?"

She frowned. “I got three things. One is us, two is Charlotte and three is Christina.” She told him. “So you pick.” She murmured.

he frowned and just held her to him rocking her gently. “Hey it’s the least I can do here alright?” He murmured, rubbing her back.

Alex groaned some as he ran a hand over his face when she listed the options "Lets get Christina out of the way now. What the hell has she done?" He muttered

Max pulled away slightly and quickly wiped her eyes giving him a smile just as Jake came back and cleared his throat. She quickly moved out of Jeff's arms and rubbed the back of her neck "Well I should go...I don't want to disrupt your day anymore than I already have."

She smirked a little. “She came by three times. She wanted to know if the two of you could work things out. Thinks I’m holding you hostage… she also wanted to get some stuff but I didn’t know if it was hers or not so I said no.” She told him.

Heff frowned some. “Call me when you need to get over there okay?” He told her gently sighing as she still left and he took the drink from Jake. “You get all that homework done?” He asked him

Alex groaned shaking his head a bit "No way in fucking hell. Look I was the cause behind our break up but owe were far from perfect. It was a nightmare. Also there are a few things here that are hers, I have them put away though so whatever it was you did the right thing." He explained to her before giving a heavy sigh.

Jake frowned a bit when Max left and raised an eyebrow at his dad "Were you ever going to actually tell me it was her in those photos?" He asked

Carmen frowned some. “Alright…. Will you at least acknowledge our little girl?” She asked him. “She was so close to being okay but it just makes things worse when you won’t even speak about her or listen about her.” She mumbled.

Jeff sighed a little and rubbed at his face. “It’s a lot more conplicated than it seems bud. There’s nothing to hide but it just…. There’s a lot of baggage there.” He explained

Alex frowned more shaking his head some "No...Carmen I...I can't talk about her." He whispered before wiping his eyes quickly "Its....I can't. I've tried, I've tried and I can't do it." He said softly

Jake frowned more and nodded a bit "More than what you have with Mom?"

"Then you need to carry on with the therapy sessions.... Cause it's making it worse every day that you're not handling that loss." She told him seriously, "Please... if you won't do it for any other reason.... I wanna be able to know she was real and talk about her and I can't do that with anyone else." She told him quietly.

He chuckled quietly and nodded "Oh yeah... your mother and I have simple baggage, she started drinking, put you kids in danger, stopped me from seeing you kids for a long ass time and now drains my bank accounts once a month for spousal support.... Max and I.... Let's just see where all this goes before I tell you everything alright? You shouldn't see her any differently though alright?"

Alex gave a heavy sigh but soon nodded as he watched a bit "Alright....I'll try okay?" He said softly before taking her hand in his squeezing it gently "I want you back in my life Carmen. Like I said before, what I did in unexcusable but these two months away have brought alot into perspective for me. I want you with me here even if its just platonic. I need you in my life."

Jake sighed heavily and gave a small nod "Alright then. Well whatever it is....I hope you guys are over it. I like seeing you happy." He said before leaving to go finish up his homework.

She bit her up gently and watched him. “You want anything more than platonic?” She asked him. “I’m not gonna jump around it. I miss you… a lot… I tried dating other people but they just weren’t you…. I still love you and I’d be willing to give it another shot.”

Jeff chuckled quietly and shook his head, “we’re getting barbecue tonight.” He called to him, going to get cleaned up and warmed up from the outdoors, looking over a few scripts his agent had sent him

Jake went up to his dad later that day leaning against his door frame "Can I invite someone over for dinner?" He asked

Alex looked at her with hopeful eyes before nodding some "I'd be willing to as well." He said softly before pulling her into his lap and hugging her close to him "I love you Carmen..." he whispered

Carmen smiled a little, "Slow down.... We gotta take this gentle and easy for now alright? I don't wanna rush it." She told him gently.

Jeff looked up at him and nodded "Sure, you want them over tonight? Who is it?" He asked him, figuring he was a sensible enough kid to trust who he was bringing over

Alex chuckled a bit and nodded "I kmow,I just had to say it once." He murmured before he let her get up when the doorbell rang

Jake shook his head some "Probably not to stay over, you uh...you haven't met them yet, they're good though." He said before leaving amd going to call up the person

"Hey, get back here, who is it?" He asked him again "I just wanna know who's coming over."

Carmen smiled some, getting up to go get the door expecting it to be the pizza guy but frowned when she saw Christina at the door again "For the love of God can't you pick up the phone and call him?" She questioned "Alex!"

Jake smirked some "Its fine dad don't worry!" He called to him before running out to make the phone call.

Max showed up to the house around 6 and smiled softly seeimg Jeff open the door "Hey there....shit...You didn't ask for me to come did you?" She said after seeing the look of surprise on his face

Alex frowned when he heard Christina's voice and quickly got up to go see them. He glared at her and shook his head some "What the hell do you want?"

Jeff raised an eyebrow before putting two and two together. “No I didn’t. But… come on in… Jake is tryna play games it seems.” He muttered, rolling his eyes.

carmen stood to the side and watched her with a clenched jaw until Christina noticed she was still there. “This doesn’t concern you. You can stop trying to hold onto a man that didn’t want you.” She spat at her, “Alex I want my stuff back and she won’t give it to me.”

Max laughed lightly and gave a small nod "Alright then." She said walking inside and smiling whem she saw Jake

Alex frowned at Christina glaring a bit as well "She firstly didn't know what shit was yours so fuck off about that. I'll get it for you. Secondly do not fucking talk to her again."

Jeff gave Jake a stern look before shutting the door and following Max to the kitchen, "I'm calling in barbecue, what do you want?" He asked her, getting her a beer out the fridge, sitting down and kicking his feet up onto a spare chair.

Carmen turned to walk away, not wanting things to escalate, going to wait in Alex's study, sitting in the desk chair and looked over the photos he kept. Their prom night from years ago, their trip to Peru and a couple of him and Christina, frowning some at those and shaking her head, "Your brain is the weirdest place on earth." She muttered to herself, turning to pick up a book to wait while he sorted her stuff out

Max sat down and shrugged some "Oh I'm not picky, just some brisket or pulled pork is good with me." She said happily before glancing at Jake giving him a knowing look

Jake gave his dad a sheepish grin before rubbing the back of his neck "Well I just thought maybe she would like to have dinner with us."

Alex grabbed her things from the front closet and handed them to her "Now get out. We're done and we both know its for the best. Goodbye Christina." He muttered before closing the door

Carmen came out once she heard the door shut and walked over to him, slipping her arms around him, "I didn't think she'd show up today... I honestly don't know what you saw in her." She muttered, going to get another drink but frowned as a wave of dizziness washed over her on her way to the kitchen

Jeff nodded some, "Alright... We'll talk later kiddo." He told him seriously, "When do you wanna go get your stuff??" He asked Max after he called the food order in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back