• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

She sighed heavily and just thanked him, heading out the way to try and catch him before he did something stupid, looking around for a while until she found him passed out in the trash, sighing to herself and shaking her head "Oh Alex, what's happened to you?" she mumbled, crouching down next to him, getting him more onto his side and gently shaking him to wake him up, "Hey... You can't sleep here. And you're not driving... Let me take you back to my place for now okay?" She coaxed.

Jeff sighed a little as he looked at the photo "Hey where'd you find this?" He asked him, "That's an ex of mine... We dated in high school." He mumbled, staring at the photo until Jake pulled his phone away again "How many teachers do I need to see?" He asked him

Alex groaned some as he started to come around shaking his head some "Go 'way...'M fine.." he slurred before starting to get up, swaying as soon as he landed on his feet.

Jake nodded some and pulled his phone back "Old year book, photography teacher had one but they have all yours in the library too. You're kinda famous here since you're the only famous alumni." He explained before opening the door for him "Math, English, and photography are who we need to see. I think my photography teacher wants to show off my work. She says I'm talented apparently."

“No no you’re not fine. I’m getting you back to mine.” She sighed heavily and helped guide him to the end of the alleyway, calling her boss to let him know she had just finished her shift and she would collect her bag in the morning but not to worry.

he chuckled quietly. “Your mother was always artistic before the drinking started.” He told him, stepping into the hall and followed his son straight over to where max was sitting. “I hear I have a 4:30 appointment with you?” He asked as he took a seat in front of her

Max looked up when she heard that familiar voice again going a bit wide-eyed. She saw Jake and couldn't believe how she didn't put two and two together, he looked so much like his father. She smiled wide and nodded softly reaching her hand out to shake his trying to be as professional as possible "Yes you do, its good to see you again Jeff."

Jake raised an eyebrow as he looked at his dad and Max, there was something there, but he didn't know what "You know Ms. Wends dad?"

Alex groaned as he got in her car and sighed heavily "You know how much I loved you? Thats why I cheated....I was scared I wouldn't be enough." he slurred as he watched her start to drive "It was the worst decision of my life."

He smirked and nodded. “That’s one way to put it kiddo.” He sighed some “Jake is my youngest. Two older ones as well.” He told her sighing some.

Carmen sighed quietly and glanced over at him. “Well… that’s a lot to unpack right there. I think your worst decision has been to not go to rehab for the drinking. We can talk in the morning though.”

Max nodded softly and smiled a bit at Jake "Well I just wanted you to know that he is doing a great job in this class." she said before setting out some of Jake's photos that he had already taken "I'm going to have these up in the class tomorrow. He really has an eye for this." she said before turning her attention back to Jeff .

Alex grunted some and shook his head some "I was so happy to see you when you showed up at my door, I've really missed you Carmen." he slurred before he passed out in her passenger seat

He nodded some and looked over it "And you're enjoying this yeah?" He asked Jake, glancing over at him, nodding when Jake agreed, "Alright then... I'll see you round Max." He told her, getting up and heading on with JAke to his next teacher

Carmen sighed heavily and just glanced over at him, shaking her head some before taking him to her place, waking him up long enough to get him up the stairs and into her apartment, watching him fall onto the couch and start snoring again, just shaking her head before going to bed herself

Max gave him a small nod and smiled at Jake "See you tomorrow Jake!" She said happily before they went on with their night

Jake went through the rest of the night frownimg when he noticed how his dad's mood had kind of soured after talking with Ms.Wends "Dad? You alright? You seem kinda mad."

Jeff sighed a little as they got home "Yeah I'm alright kiddo. You're doing good, keep it up alright? LEt me know if you need anything for school." He told him, "Uh, there's a pizza menu in the kitchen if you wanna order something but I'm gonna head to bed alright? Don't stay up too late." He told him, just thinking about the past too much

Jake frowned when he woke up the next morning and didn't see his dad up. He was always an early bird. He got ready for school and made his way to his dad's room frowning when he saw papers and photos scattered along the floor. He went to shake him awake and sighed heavily "Dad? Hey I'm heading to school."

Alex woke up the next morning and groaned loudly his head as he sat up. He looked around frowning when he didn't recognize the apartment he was in. Shit, had he done a one night stand? He thought before going a bit wide eyed when he saw Carmen come out in nothing but a baggy shirt "Carmen? What um...what happened last night?"

She frowned some and passed him some water and Advil. “I didn’t take advantage of you if that’s what you’re asking…. You passed out in the garbage so I brought you here to sleep instead of a back alley.” She told him “Hou know this. It’s getting out of hand Alex.”

Jeff groaned a little having been up super late. “Alright. Here,” he grunted pulling some cash out of his back pocket. “For food. I’m doing a store run today,” he told him before laying back to go back to sleep

Alex grumbled a thank you when she gave him the water and advil. He took it quickly and sighed heavily as he watched her "I've got it under control...last night was just a bad night." He muttered

Max greeted the students as they came in that morning happy to have them there. She smiled at Jake as he came through as well "Good morning Mr. Morgan, how are you today?"

Carmen rolled her eyes a little and shook her head "Don't bullshit me. You never were very good at that. Be honest with yourself Alex. You're drinking several bottles a day and at this rate you'll be dead in a year." She warned him, "And don't give me that look cause I'm not gonna pretend I don't still care about you. I only came back to have a chance to spend time with you in case you still cared. You are the only person that I have left." She told him, her voice starting to break a little

Jake frowned some "That sounds weird I don't like that... How do you know my Dad?" He asked her frowning "Cause he was up real late last night looking over photos and papers and stuff... He never does that unless he has a script. What happened between you?" he asked her frowning some

Alex frowned and raised an eyebrow at her statement "What do you mean I've all you got left? What about your mom? Dad?" He asked completely confused

Max laughed some at him and smiled a bit "Alright then Jake. Your dad and I were...very close in school. We were friends." She explained to him "Now I don't know why your father did that, I can't control what he does." She said giving a small laugh again "Go on a sit down"

“Gone.” She muttered going to put the coffee on. “But don’t change the subject. You need help.” She told him seriously, “you made some pretty interesting confessions last night by the way.”

he frowned and stared at her for a minute shaking his head. “I’m not stupid.” He muttered, getting over to his seat

Alex groaned and fell back against the couch sighing heavily "What did I say?" He asked quietly

Max shook her head some and went into the room. She started her class and went on with the day but her mind was stuck on Jeff and their past.

“After ten years you finally told me why you slept with that bitch.” She muttered crossing her arms over her chest and watched him. “Told me it was because you thought you weren’t enough for me… which first off is bullshit and not true in the slightest and second off is the dumbest excuse I’ve ever heard for sleeping with someone else while I was in the hospital after a miscarriage.” She muttered. “But before we have any conversation about that… you need to go to rehab cause I’m not putting you in the ground. I won’t do it.”

Jeff groaned when his phone rang and he answered it, “what’s he done?” He asked just seeing it was the school but frowned when he heard Max’s voice. “I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to be using school records to get ahold of me.” He smirked, raising an eyebrow. “What is it?”

Max frowned softly when she heard Jeff's voice "Its me." She said softly before giving a heavy sigh "Jake asked about us today. Said you stayed up late. Listen I know this is strange, definitely not what I was expecting, but I'd like to catch up sometime. If you're okay with it that is." She said softly

Alex frowned more as he listened to her and shook his head some "Its why I never said it, piss poor excuse but its the truth. Listen I'm fine, I'll be alright." He murmured before he stood up and kissed the top of her head "I'll see you around okay?"

She shook her head and friwned "And that's why she finally left you then huh? Cause you're fine?" She asked him frowning some "Cause last I checked you're making more money than ever and yo- Please stop pretending you're okay Alex. Just get some help." She begged him quietly and watched him walk out, shaking her head some while she finished making her coffee.

Jeff sighed a little then nodded "That's probably a good idea. He's having to go visit his mom this weekend. I can catch you on Saturday after I drop him off." He told her, rubbing his face as he started getting his stuff together to go get groceries/

Max smiled some and gave a small nod even though he couldn't see it "I'll see you Saturday. Any place in particular you'd like to go?" She asked softly

Alex frowned more and sighed heavily "I can stop whenever I choose Carmen. I'm fine." He muttered before leaving without another word

Jeff agreed to meet her at the Starbucks in town before hanging up and sorting out groceries, worrying a little about how it would go but the week flew by and he was finally meeting her at the coffee shop, watching her walk in and just sighed a little. “Hey.”

carmen frowned as she watched Alex walk into the bar for the fifth time that week. The only day he’d not gone in was when he was doing an interview for a magazine and she knew it had run super late. “No. I’m not serving you.” She told him as he walked over to her at the bar but she frowned some as he looked a little different that night. “But that’s not what you were gonna ask me is it?”

Max's week had flown by. She was worried and nervous about meeting up with Jeff, he had definitely changed in the years and seemed to be a very bitter man. She waved some at him and sat down across from him "Hey there." She said sweetly

Alex frowned as he strolled into the bar that afternoon giving a heavy sigh. His mother had found him at the house passed out drunk with his publicist when he hadn't answered them. He looked at Carmen and rubbed the back of his neck as he sat down "I need your help....mom and my publicist found me passed out yesterday. They're sending me off to a 2 month rehab. I need someone to take care of my place." He explained quietly

She frowned and shook her head. “I did warn you…. You want me staying there or just checking in on it?” She asked him quietly, passing him a glass of water.

Jeff nodded to her and frowned some. “He’s been bugging me again. I don’t plan on telling him everything. He enjoys your class and I don’t want him to be pissed at you for any reason.” He told her frowning

Alex sighed heavily and nodded "Yeah yeah I know, whichever you want is fine. Just if you stay make sure to keep an eye on the cameras. Sometimes paparazzi like to get on the property." He muttered

Max frowned a bit and nodded some "I'm not sure why he would be mad but okay." She said before watching him a bit "How have things been Jeff?"

He frowned and watched her. “We might not be close but he’s still my son. And he’d be disappointed in how you left.” He muttered.

Carmen just nodded. “Two months huh? Do I need to expect Christina to show up at any point?” She muttered sneering a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back