• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Do I Dream Again...? [MxM partner search thread]

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I've been gone for so long I forgot how to use this format already.

Call me Relias, I've recently just got back and wants some casual fairytale, obsessive love vibes Roleplay.

1: First of all, I'm all up for cliches. Fairytale, love at first sight vibes. Happy ending.

2: No NTR, no cheating talks, no 3p, no angst without comfort. No fuckboy vibes overly flirty overly shy without a spine.
If there's a record of being turned off in the world book of record, I'll be the top 1 in that list if you were ever to discuss something like that with me.

3: English isn't my forte either, but please understand I can opt out of you if we're not connecting when we talk, or if I can't work with your style of Rp'ing.
Para-multipara is fine, just talk to me about what we're gonna plan. Back and forth, if you don't talk and discuss with me, how are we gonna make it work? I adore OOC talk to plan the future torment and fluff of our characters. Play multiple characters, even if it's npcs, even if it's the people walking down the streets, even if it's the servers and sellers it helps make the world alive.

4: Pictures that fit the theme. If I can fall into pinterest rabbit hole for longer than an hour, gets frustrated when the darn thing lags and wouldn't load, had to restart my phone and gets frustrated again when I realized I didn't save the picture and had to find it again.

Why can't you?

Harsh words but it's fact ಠ_ಠ, ain't no first page of google with some dude wearing headphones and say yea looks about right.

∆Regardless of those. I don't bite.∆

Now onto prompts/plots 🥂

There will be no modern era. This is all fantasy manhwa style world.

[A] has always had memories of B regardless of his reincarnations. But 's existence is detested by the world. , unknown as it may, is a harbinger of destruction. A beacon for monsters to go to their world and destroy whatever's inside. Time and Time again, [A] had tried to protect (B) but failed, constantly.

As long as (B) exist and keeps being reincarnated back into their world. Waves of monsters will continue to plague the land with each of his rebirth.

Can [A] and (B) be together...?

The memories and battle never ends, anguish is a constant companion.

°Let us be together
In another life
If fate permits°

If I'm playing as A:
3eec6bbcd82ef714ecf93cac59ec810c.jpg
IMG_20220810_182808.jpg

If I'm playing as B :
𝙶𝙸𝙰 • 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 _ 日日隐隐.jpeg
INFJ💚.jpeg

[A] Transported into another world under mysterious circumstances, he finds himself being surrounded with new friends and people as time goes by.
One stands out in his new life than the rest though, and that is (B) who has been guiding [A] in this unfamiliar land although slightly mysterious and odd himself.

In this world littered with monsters and magic, what route will [A] decide to go in his new life? Would he find ways to return to his original world...?

And who exactly is (B)?

If I'm playing as A:
_ (3).jpeg
99205bd4ee076f9255f35389ee1128cd.jpg

If I'm playing as B :
20220810_180613.jpg
_.png

Priest(or demon, ghost) x Human
[A] found something that interest him, he could have bought it, stole it or accidentally took it home... But now something has etched itself to [A] , be it an evil attachment, or a holy one. Strange activities began to wrap around [A]'s life.

Until he met (B) -- [A]'s life turns for the better... Or worse.

[A] Never had a thought to be a father, but after something happened, either perhaps the death of his close friend, family member or something else that would prompt [A] to adopt the child, he finds himself now caring for the young boy.

(B) bonded with [A]'s son for a while now, be it coincidentally or not but [A]'s son is quite fond of (B), often talking about [A] to (B) and vice versa.

(B) and [A] met each other one day, unaware that they've heard so much of each other from the little boy.

🥂 I'll add more stuff if I'm in the mood to 😔, if any of you are interested, don't be scared of the large wall of texts. Dm me and I'll reply, I'm mostly going to play in fantasy, royal, manhwa styled genre so if you have an idea that'll fit that and you want to have a go, lemme know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back