• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DnD

Sek

We will be doing a DnD rp I’m going to do 5th edition unless someone else has one they prefer.

Are you going to be the GM? What kind of campaign are we running? Where will we roll dice?

Are stats going to be 4d6, standard, or point-buy?

Are you going to be the GM? What kind of campaign are we running? Where will we roll dice?

Are stats going to be 4d6, standard, or point-buy?
Yeah unless someone else wants to be I pefer not to be anyways. Not sure yet. Roll A D20 Die For rolling.

4d6 drop the lowest

Not what I mean I meant like our setting for the story I was thinking that or maybe one of the magic: the gathering realms

He knows what you mean. He was joking. :P

We seem to have a good number of people, so we should probably start coordinating what characters we're playing.

Yeah I just need to get the book it’s on a pdf file of mine on a flash drive and I gotta ask my brother where he put it. Should have it by tomorrow

I dont know what skyrim is but D&D Sounds fun. I have my own dice ut idk how to make a character
Skyrim is a game in the elder scrolls series it is a home to nords and is a cold and harsh land ridden with dragons heres a map

iOS Image - 973429415.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back