• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tired.space.gay

Okay, stay with me, I’ve got a lot of ideas but I’m not sure how to word them.

So, basically, I’m in a Curse of Strahd campaign right now, and to no one’s surprise, I have brain rot. However, I have brain rot for multiple different aspects. That’s where this request comes in!

I’m searching for a partner who wants to do a dnd type role play, and I’d ideally like it to be somewhat like Curse of Strahd, dark, gloomy, a little messed up, some stoic characters, or some jovial character who get their souls absolutely crushed by the land and the people they encounter.

There are two different ways I’d like to do this. One way is to use it like an AU plot for fandoms such as:

Carry On (Rainbow Rowell)
Dream SMP
The Magnus Archives

The other way I’d like to do it is using ocs (dnd characters):

I would use my character, Adonis Galakir, and, given you tell me a bit about them, you would use your oc/dnd character!

Please please message me or reply to the thread or this interests you at all!

Last edited:
Oooh hell yeah I'm always down for some dnd type shenanganery, especially if it means I get to destroy my own character physically, mentally and emotionally

Oooh hell yeah I'm always down for some dnd type shenanganery, especially if it means I get to destroy my own character physically, mentally and emotionally
awesome! i also love a chance to destroy my character physically mentally and emotionally ahaha
send me a pm and we can talk more about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back