• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DND thread

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello, I’m Lunar and I’m wanting to try something new. I’m looking to dm on here (if that’s how this thread works) I’m a fairly relaxed dm and I try avoid forcing you to go down a path since I always believe there’s another way. I’m not to lore heavy, so most of my lore is made up instead of using what’s provided. With that being said I do expect you to make characters normally, but if you want to make a class or something pm me privately from the party. I have a few scenarios and a lot of things I’ve messed with my main party with. Especially my owl bear obsession, and mind games. I know this isn’t the best thread, but all who are interested let me know, and have a good day.
Plots (best at 5e)
-Demons have taken over the world
-wake up in a dungeon with no memories
-Taking on these things called the island of trials, in order to gain riches and magical items
-Plus more that can be discussed
Open slots left- taken

Last edited:
I just dont know how to use character attributes and the hit system of rolling the dice

Nice, nice! Before i mark my inclusion, tell me a little bit on how this will work, namely creations of characters

Nice, nice! Before i mark my inclusion, tell me a little bit on how this will work, namely creations of characters
It’ll be a 5e character sheet using the roll method for the stats (Roll method: roll 4 dice 6 sided dice, take off the lowest and add them all together for one stat)

Ok, as expected. So it's just the character making, and those rolls? Anything else important?

I'd be interested! Waking up in a dungeon with no memories sounds cool AF.

LunarArt1 LunarArt1 Not about DnD (I'm familiar with the system) but I'd love to hear more about your world! If you wanna wait until everyone's joined, though, I can wait for the lore post.

May I please have the character sheet? I’m pretty interested! I’m also a bit confused on 5e character sheets. Help?

Any openings in this? I'd love to play either a paladin or a cleric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back