Advice/Help Dnd Newbie Alert!!!

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
Like the title says, I'm a Newbie at dnd. I haven't played it before. I have however always been interested in it. I have discord and was wondering if anyone could help. Other Newbies also welcome because we can help each other.

Interested i am also never played DnD and have been really wanting to play or participate in it we could help each other like look up the rules, i have discord as well

Boop!

First off, I would suggest only sharing Discord tags in MP ^^ You never know who might be lurking on the forum, safety first peeps.

Second off, while I may not be able to sit down and explain the whole game to you guys, here are some free useful links that could help!

The starter! - Basic rulebook - Start here! Then move to either the player of the DM guide once you understand how the game works

Basic Rules for players - For those that want to play ingame

Basic Rules for DMs - For those that want to make their own games

Basic character sheet - Which can be useful if you want to go all in with your first character

Dice Roller - Because I'm guessing you guys don't have 4 faced dice yet

This should be enough to get you two started ! If you have specific questions, feel free to DM me!

Mind If I join, Im not much of a roleplayer but Im trying to improve. Im pretty familiar with the mechanics for D&D though, Im assuming youre playing 5th edition?

I don't do D&D but if you're ever interested in trying one of my beginner-friendly RPs in another system, let me know. I am always open to newbies.

I dont really have any issues with the mechanics of D&D, Just the roleplaying side of it. When/If my schedule opens up in the near future though I may take you up on your offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back