• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dnd-esc Roleplay?

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo! So I recently finished up with a dnd campaign and I was hoping to keep the adventure vibes rolling. I came across a series of plot hooks, as well as thinking some up on my own, that I’d like to play out with anyone interested. Don’t have much in the way of characters currently, but I do have a decently expansive map of the world drafted up. The lore for this world is barebones as of now, but perhaps after looking at the geography we could think some stuff up.

If you’re up for some world development, along with your rp, leave a reply! Right now the setting is HEAVILY inspired by dnd, but I’ve done what I can to encourage characters from multiple backgrounds. I do ask that we don’t involve any godlike characters outside of npcs, mainly because they tend to take the stakes out of combat/encounters.

We’ll, that’s about it. This can probably turn into a small group experience if enough of y’all are interested. Hope to see you guys below!

I’ve never done DnD but if you’re still looking and don’t mind explaining some things along the way, I’d be interested

Last edited:
Do you have any sort of summary of the plot you have in mind?
I have a vague world idea along with some factions. But essentially it’d be a rather episodic rp revolving around two members (our peeps) of a mercenary guild just being approached with jobs. The guild isn’t so much meant for dirty work or anything like that, look at it more along the lines of volunteer firefighters. Instead of a salary they get payed per class of job they accomplish. It should also be noted that the guild has multiple halls that the characters can transfer to upon request or by a set schedule of rotation.

Sorry if that was a lot, spitballing all this really.

I’ve never done DnD but if you’re still looking and don’t mind explaining some things along the way, I’d be interested
I wouldn’t mind at all. This won’t have anything to do with the mechanics of the game, it’s just inspired by its tone. So the available races (which are already most anything) and I guess “vibe” will just be similar to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back