• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[DnD 5ed] Small adventure is waiting for a group (open again!)

I've never played DnD before but I would be very interested in giving it a try. I only know the basic outline of rules and am going to need help with the dice and stuff. But if you're okay with dragging me along then I will gladly join this. Am thinking of playing a Rogue/Warlock if thats okay.

I've never played DnD before but I would be very interested in giving it a try. I only know the basic outline of rules and am going to need help with the dice and stuff. But if you're okay with dragging me along then I will gladly join this. Am thinking of playing a Rogue/Warlock if thats okay.
I do not mind helping the newbees out. But it is important that you at least have read PHB.

may I please join? I’m planning to be a drow bard.
While I don't mind, there is a bard in a party at this point, and I'm concerned you might have issues, both being social characters and all that: Dice - Elodia Marshes [character sheets] [set members] Is there anyone else you'd like to try out? Warriors and clerics are always welcome.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect if you read the phb, or are in process of, and still interested, tell me, and I'll add you to the discussion chat with a few questions and guides.

Meeper Meeper if The Omega is joining, you'll probably have to decide the rogue thing between you two.

While two rogues seem to be okay, I feel like I have to warn that you now have a suicide squad (or "never get into a fight" sqad) with no healers or warriors. Especially healers. A wrong move/encounter can resolve in a fast endgame.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect if you read the phb, or are in process of, and still interested, tell me, and I'll add you to the discussion chat with a few questions and guides.

Meeper Meeper if The Omega is joining, you'll probably have to decide the rogue thing between you two.

While two rogues seem to be okay, I feel like I have to warn that you now have a suicide squad (or "never get into a fight" sqad) with no healers or warriors. Especially healers. A wrong move/encounter can resolve in a fast endgame.
I am trying to read the phb currently. I might just be gravitating towards a warlock at this point if he wants rogue.

It is in the cs page, just click the images and they will expand full size. Excuse the laziness of not just making the sheet, but I wasn't rewriting all of it

Dude I'm on mobile getting all of that down is going to be hella finicky, but if you insist I use that template, I'll just drop. Because I find it a bit ridiculous that I have all of the required information on a different format and you say no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back