• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DnD 5e LFG/DM semi-experienced

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
Hello!! I've been playing DnD for close to two years over Roll20 with a group of friends, but im interested in joining more games now!
I really like games that have a heavy focus on roleplay, but also don't take themselves too seriously all the time. I'd like a friendly bunch of LGBT+ accepting people. I'm willing to either join a group looking to fill roles or even start a whole new group here!
I'm available most evenings but I'd prefer to have sessions take place on the weekends.
Post if youre interested!

I'm sorta interested. I know a decent amount of 5e but very little of roll20
Depending how that system works out, I'd be happy enough to give a group a go

Last edited:
I'm up for some D&D though I'm a little iffy on roll20. I've never used it and after the stunt they pulled kicking conservatives off their site.

If this still lives, I have done Pathfinder and 3.5e for several years. 5e is a little more iffy for me, and I've never heard of roll20.

Hi i am interested, but I am new to DnD, hopefully that's alright if you are still looking for people. I like the idea of a DnD campaign with emphasis on the roleplay portion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back