• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DND 5e interest check/ sign ups

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Hi, my name is ValkyrieRose… you can just call me Rose though. I am a… semi newbish DM (i have an irl campaign i do irl atm but i do not consider myself a professional as of yet) Im looking to host a dnd campaign on the site. It will be through text on a forum with evryone making decisions as such (if everyone happens to be on at a time we might typ over discord or some such).

I want to host a 5e campaign… here is some stuff about me and my campaign.

• I am pretty relaxed as a person and i favor story type campaigns. (while you can certainly veer off the trail and do whatever of course). I enjoy exploring how characters interact with each other, and pushing them and their personality to their limits as they interact with the lore. I do my best to make the world feel alive, and all actions have reactions… even if you dont see them.

• I favor fun over anything else, and i will do my best to make sure you all manage to have that fun. … but i won’t be going easy on you all either. Prepare for challenges and rewards.

• The campaign is set… well, you have no idea where! You wake up lying on a beach in a place you don’t properly know. You try to remember how you got there and… oh no, you can’t seem to remember where you are! You remember what and who you were before that but… that is about it.

• Im looking for 3-4 players for this. Should something happen to cause one of the players to disappear or afk for a while, I will open up recruitment again. I find medium sized like this to be the optimal fun.

• Players will start at level 5. No restrictions on alignment. 300 gp + whatever your background gives you (roll the gp). BEfore the campaign begins im going to give you some questions to answer and, depending on what and how you anwser )in character, preferably) you will get some sort of trinket or magical item to start out with as well.

My House Rules and Reasonings behind them

Leveling- Rolling hit die to gain hp- if you roll less than half of your hit die, you instead gain your hit die as health (so if you were to gain 1d12 health and you roll, say, a 1, you get 6 hp instead of 1). Reasoning: Lets everyone be able to feel as strong as they should properly feel. Have you had a Level 5 barbaarian with 20 health with the same level ranger having 32? That shouldnt happen often XD

Gold- Everything costs gp in this mysterious land, and copper and silver don’t exist. Gold wont count towards weight unless the amount you have on you is ridiculous Reasoning: I hate currency exchanges in any game and this one is no different./

I reserve the right to change or make up things to suit the campaigns needs.

---

Thanks for reading, if your intrested, leave me a message down below. Feel free to ask me any questions, here or through pms, and ill anwser as soon as i can

Last edited:
Always down for some D&D. I'll join, but I have a couple character ideas; I'll fill in based on what everyone else picks.

Sounds interesting. Mark me down to join if there is still room. As to what i wanna play, not sure. I'll we what we have and try and find something that fits.

Im happy to see everyone's interest.! I will begin to write up the previously mentioned quiz and set up a place for us to chat ^^

unfortunatly, we are full on participant. however! should one of the members leave or dissappear, youll be the first person i call ^^

DITTO as to what Kodomo said. I have been playing for years and have been DM'ing for two years for a group of 7 in my own homebrew world. Problem is, I never get to play anymore - just Dm'ing for everyone. So if a spot opens, let me know. :)

hello everyone! im recruiting again! i have one, maybe two sports, depending on if they get back to me, open to join this game! we're only partially into the game so if you are interested, hit me up!

hi, do you have spots open still? I'm familiar with 5 and can make characters quickly with no help

don't worry, I won't ask to play a horse

Hey, I'd love to join in!! You can message me on discord if you like! My character is a cleric and I'm a pretty chill person. Really into story/character-interaction aspects!! My discord is Mogi#4242 I hope to hear from you!! I'm capable of playing ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back