• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Divinity Unbound OOC Discussion Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
@Wolf_Bane109 @Firewind StaidFoal StaidFoal redroseknight redroseknight @Mui @CystalChompound @Pantheran @alwaystheOptimist @StarWarsGeekGirl @Torch Bearer Kashima Kashima @Rassforth @Steven Toast M Moongrid Kloudy Kloudy @King Castle @Nessi @Will @RedLeftHand36 Zeth Zeth

Okay. So I'm a bit early, but I have made my final decision.

Before I say anything more though, I want to thank everyone for showing this RP so much interest and enthusiasm! You guys are all awesome, and I'm bummed I couldn't include everyone in the end.

But here it is! The 9 players who will be sharing this RP with me (and their characters), in order of appearance in the "Characters" thread, are:

1. Wolf_Bane109 – Aetrius
  2. Firewind – Zaldir, Aranaea
  3. redroseknight – Calypso
  4. Pantheran – Zagaroth, Black Widow
  5. Kashima – Arenaria
  6. alwaystheOptimist – Athalia
  7. Moongrid – Julius
  8. King Castle – Sebastian
  9. Nimani – Assasno

Thank you again to everyone who participated and showed so much love for this RP! I've tried and failed to get it off the ground on other sites, and it feels good to finally give it wings!

If your name is not listed above, you are more than welcome to continue watching the RP unfold, and I also invite you to continue providing input and ideas for lore including locations, NPC's (either enemies or friendlies), sub-quests, and more by hitting me up in private messages. If I like where your ideas are at, I'll incorporate them into the RP whenever it makes sense to do so! In this way, you are still participating and contributing to it if you so desire!

To those who are named, I will be sending out a link to the Discord server via a private message. Feel free to pop in and say "Hello!" at your earliest convenience, and we will prepare for the morrow with the RP's introduction post (which will go up some time around or shortly before 12pm PST)!

Thank you again! And I look forward to starting with you guys tomorrow!

~ GojiBean

To be quite honest, this has been one of my character frames that I've had for quite a while, before I was even aware of the Foundation. But 049 is definitely one of my favourites, especially after the Alagadda SCP line hinted at his relation to Alagadda.
And I'm sure your cure is most effective... xD

Welp, good luck with your roleplay. Looks like it'll go far~

M Moongrid redroseknight redroseknight Good morning you two. I wanted to touch base and make sure the two of you are still interested and wanting to participate in this RP. I haven't heard from you since before the announcement that you made the cut, and I haven't seen you join the Discord in response to the messages I sent you. So please get in touch with me as soon as you can about whether or not you still plan to be involved. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow evening when I get home from work, I will be forced to presume you've decided to drop out/move on and will invite others to take your place.

Thank you!

redroseknight redroseknight M Moongrid

Good evening. As I have received no communications from you, and have seen that you were both active on the site at least on Saturday after the announcement, I am now forced to presume you have either lost interest or decided to drop from the RP for other reasons and will continue without you.

Thank you for your interest and shared enthusiasm leading up to the RP, and good luck with your future RP endeavors.

announcement.jpg

GojiBean GojiBean

I'd like to skip until the next event, since I don't have anything post-worthy to do with Asano. He however remains open to interactions, and for all who are interested, they can find him tending to the sickly in the hospice at the docks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back