• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Divine Worlds

pxnditx

Why should I fear death?
Searching for someone who is willing to play a male Demigod character. A character sent to help fend off demons/creatures that are being traveling from the Underworld onto the Physical realm. Since it is in the "Physical Realm", the gods may not intervene themselves. Not that they won't, they simply cannot enter the realm they have created and vise-versa with Demon-Lords etc. So in Defense, the Gods send powerful Guardians to the Realm, as the Demon-Lords send numerous lower powered minions to attack all across the Kingdom that is closest to the portal to the Underworld. The character's (Male Demigod) weakness is simply any Human (As they are the creation of the Gods.) but has a high tolerance of Underworld Minions.

My suggestion would be something along the lines of: They were once lovers/close friends, but somehow became divided by the Divine worlds (Underworld and Overworld.)Now, both being sent BACK to the Physical Realm by their elders, latched in combat (but still refusing to kill each other for the simple fact of their past, whether she has the pride/ability to admit it or not). 
Open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! I may, or may not be interested. I have a few questions first, if that's alright? Now, I understand, if I were to apply, I'd be applying as the male Demigod. A few questions regarding that. I know he creates minions to fight off the Underworld's minions on the Overworld, which I'm guessing is the Earth/planet, correct?

What are the limitations of the Demigod's powers? And also according to the setting, what kind of creatures does he create? Is he all powerful, creating armies at a time? Or is there a buildup to his summons, depending on strength? And what kind of creatures? Centaurs and Cyclops? Giant stone golems?.

Now, regarding the second paragraph. You say they were once lovers/close friends. But who are they? Is that the Demigod and main character? And who is the main character?

Also, you say that, 'Now, both being sent BACK to the Physical Realm by their elders, latched in combat' Does that mean the Demigod and partner character are back in the Overworld, despite not being able to enter it?

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer my questions, should you have done so :D

It is no problem at all. I do hope I am able to answer all your questions.

Okay. I guess to put things simply the Underworld would be like Hell, Overworld would be Heaven, and the Physical Realm would in fact be Earth/Planet.

For the characters I was hoping for the male character to be from the Overworld and my character, female, from the Underworld. It was my mistake for not specifying that their once lover/close friends relationship was back when they were nothing but mortals also living within the Physical Realm. Their previous human life. But for some inexplicable reason, at their death they were sent each to distinct worlds. They were both good, but unfortunately she had been dragged away by force to the Underworld. But all this time they do not recall, for all memories and feelings had vanished, especially hers. The male character does have some vague memories but as for her she has none at all. After much time they both had been prepared by their gods to enter into the Physical Realm. THe gods are the ones who cannot enter Earth, so for this reason they send their demigods. Now the male character has already spent time on Earth protecting the humans from all the minions entering from the Underworld. Unlike Demigods, he is allowed a bit more freedom. That I will leave up to you. After the Underworld gods take notice of this powerful demigod, that is when they prepare her to finish him off.

I hope this makes more sense. 
Oh, and for setting I was thinking about a medieval time. And as for the male characters power, I think all is fine except the "all powerful" and creating armies.

Haha, awesome. I wouldn't want an all powerful entity either. They lose interest after they blow everything up, which tends to be instantly due to all powerfulnessitynessnessstuff.

Wonderful, I am indeed interested in this role play :D Do you want to create a 1x1 role play thread, where we can discuss further plot and stuff?

Why thank you. ^_^ Sounds good. Although I am still new to this site, so I am unsure of where exactly to post the thread.

It's easy. Just go to the one on one roleplaying forum section and click on one on one roleplaying, instead of recruitment, then create a new thread. Then you can do @Status Undead to tag me, giving me an alert in the new thread, or you can come back here and post a link, though tagging is simpler, methinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back