• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞. | webtoon/manhwa rp partner search! ✧

yeonjmn

༄ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
fd53d9e9b9569731555877d3d4bb8ecc66f0fdd3.gifv

Hello! I'm Sarah (she/her) and I'm a 20yr old college student who is just trying to vibe. I've been roleplaying since 2015 and have many interests. This time I have am interest in Webtoons. I read a lot of them, but only rp a select few. That being said, this interest thread is about Webtoons I wouldn't mind roleplaying. I read more than is listed but obviously only some of those work in a rp setting.

How I RP
i only do literate so no script here. but who even rps script anymore? you do you ofc that was a joke. i also don't really have a line count as i prefer quality over quantity, however i usually write 2-3 small paragraphs if that helps. as long as you give me something to work off of then that's fine. also I only double up so that being said I personally do CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! if you wanna do MxM or FxF for your side that's totally fine!

Plotting
i love following the canon plots bc it's fun, but i love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. i'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests

Webtoon Interests
bolded = preferred love interest
more stars = more interest in rp

❧ The Remarried Empress
Heinrey ★★★
❧ Act Like You Love Me
Doyun ★
❧ My Younger Brother's Friend
Dowan ★
❧ Men of the Harem
Ranamun, Tasir, Klein ★★
❧ A Whirlwind Campus Affair
Seungyeon, Seongjun, Jaerim ★

if you're interested in one of these, or just wanna chat about webtoons/manhwas, then pm me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back