• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πƒπˆπ•πˆππ„ 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 β€” ooc

Other
Here

bad wolf

do you love my insides? the parts you can’t see?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
jm3kURI.jpg

Feel free to share your character ideas here. If you have any questions, fire away!

There will not be a deadline for character sheets. They will be accepted as they are completed. However, please keep in mind that this will be a small group rp. I do intend to be a bit picky with applications as I want to make sure that everyone's skills/aesthetic/vibes mesh well. Discord is a must and I'll send invites to those that are accepted.

I think I might play as a human, maybe one who lost her parents to the celestial beings.

Could you tell me more about the human group? Like how it's structured?

I was thinking about making a celestial who lost her light. She will have learned to accept being human, but clearly still mourns her old life and suffers from the resulting trauma. She would be strong-willed and independent, having taken care of herself after being abandoned once she lost her light. Firery personality with a little too much sass, acts like she would let you die to "steal your light"- but her morals wouldn't let her. Hates the things she did as a celestial and lives her life to make up for that, though it'll take her some time to learn to work with a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back