• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Divergent-

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen
IN A FUTURISTIC CHICAGO, years after a terrible war people believe that the rest of the world was destroyed. The survivors built a wall for survival. The government created a system for everlasting peace. 5 factions.

Every year when kids turn 16 they take a test to know where they belong.

WHERE DO YOU BELONG? WILL YOU TRUST THE TEST? WILL YOU PICK YOURSELF?

Post if interested!

Hmm, I'm interesting.

Not fandom characters... right?

So long as it is original characters, sounds like something i'd be interested in on the surface.

It is original characters. You can chose who you want to be or make your own based off of your own preference. I would prefer though that you chose a preexisting character from the book series. @Braxnond @Meredith

I really dont mind... but human would be prefered for this particular roleplay. I will tag you all in the thread though with guidelines

I think it would be fun to give this a shot. If you'll have me, I would be more than willing to participate. :)

OK. Ive been really busy of late but should have it all set up by this weekend. Hope this is a hit !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back