• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Divergent - Looking for a partner

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for one or more partners willing to explore some original plots or plots based on this series. I do have a couple of ideas, but primarily I'm looking for someone willing to do Canon x OC romance, as I always incorporate it into my fandom roleplays. I'm looking for someone to play Eric and to do it properly! Please contact me only if you think you are able to stay IC with him. Doubling is preferable and I can play any other canon you'd like me to. I promise I am not a demanding person, so a couple of posts a week is absolutely fine. I would like to discuss the plots and plan it all out, so please contact me if you are interested.

I think I can play Eric for you! I've done so only once or twice before but I can do it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back